Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Admiral Ray posted:

they are winning

fake news USA #1 babeee

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
goddamnit

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

empty whippet box posted:

really disappointed in the low number predictions you goons are throwing up itt. 60k dead in may, that's it? loving pathetic.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Jon Irenicus posted:

three hundred thousand dollars a year is inconceivable to me

people might as well be living in a different world

Oh, they do

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
waited nearly two months for my UI claim to be denied, its been real fun having just moved to a new city with no job lined up 2 weeks before the service industry shut down

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

A Buttery Pastry posted:

According to yospos that's $0.1
god i wish, id be so much wealthier than I am now haha

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
sometimes you hump it, sometimes it humps you

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Admiral Ray posted:

$23 minimum wage is super needed

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
It was several years ago, should be much higher by now

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Often Abbreviated posted:

I love the bit in C-SPAM where we start making Enemies Lists

you just bought yourself a bump up the list

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Yes minus the long pig, that comes later

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Zberan Madowinty posted:

Speaking of, they didn't show up despite people packing into bars and poo poo last Friday, which is extremely their scene.

I think I'm just tired of women in general. I'm not into men either. I just don't want people to be around for the rest of my life, that's doable right
sounds like your well on you're way!!

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
haha i went to the gym the other day and saw so many IDIOTS there

-an idiot

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Poniard posted:

gyms usually have mirrors on the walls

funhousen by proxy

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
aaaww now I'm only getting high 6 figgies instead of low 7 figgies to play sports for a partial season. Won't someone think of our struggling professional athletes???!!

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
<--- 0.00 figgies and not looking hopeful to find a position back in the saltmines

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
in all seriousness tho I think it would be awesome if they striked

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Mummy Xzibit posted:

A 75% pay cut in exchange for risking my health, the health of others, and the rest of my career, what do I have to lose?

Edit:
Top players from different leagues are already on record saying they won't do this.
i wasn't being serious and i think any collective bargaining power used to tell our dear leaders to suck it is 100% a good thing

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
also would love to see chud sports watchers brains explode when that happens

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Stanky Bean posted:

Haven't been going out too much but it is somewhat busy, doesnt seem look like a ton of tourists. Mostly it's only older folks masked up, some middle aged people but seems like all the younger people and central oregon bearded jacked up truck bro types have decided to skip out on wearing anything. Redmond had the highest growth rate in the state last week.
In the Freddies off hawthorne ive been very pleased to see 95%+ people masked up, the usual culprits that don't are teens in my experience

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Although it has been almost 3 weeks since I've been shopping, so YMMV

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

theflyingexecutive posted:

imagine a career where you have a >10% annual chance of having to find a new career with a high school diploma, no transferable skills, and a high likelihood of permanent physical and mental disability

also you pay double the taxes of any ceo and have to cut in your agent, manager, union while 18th cousins look at you like a meal ticket

puppet master incoming, just a few posts down my dudes

knobgobblin posted:

i wasn't being serious and i think any collective bargaining power used to tell our dear leaders to suck it is 100% a good thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Ages posted:

nomoneyball

no money no money big roni STOP