Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Lmao, luv to be exquisitely tanned in this time of crisis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

uggy posted:

how pale should one be

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

SKULL.GIF posted:

my mom's boyfriend had to go into the ER tonight because he was showing pre-heart-attack symptoms and his doctor got concerned enough to order testing (the tests came back clear, he's fine)

guess they're gonna be in quarantine for the next 2 weeks since that hospital has corona patients

I stopped by every 5-6 days to check up on them (I don't go anywhere else except to the grocery, and I self-isolate for 5+ days after each trip to ensure I don't have it) and I guess that routine is now down to "drop off food at the front porch, wave through the window, and leave"

up to two thousand more years of this

Ftfy

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

oxsnard posted:

I saw an A-10 flyover at a football game and it was pretty cool

It's only cool when it goes brrrrrrr

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Dustcat posted:

this is pretty loving impressive, i gotta tip my non-maga hat at the right wing propaganda engine, even if i don't entirely understand its motives in trying to get its entire audience killed

Step aside libs, cower at home while fuel the economy with our souls. I hope we at least get argent energy out of this.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Can't stop winning

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

The death toll wall just got 10000 people higher

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

WampaLord posted:

https://twitter.com/VadaCallisto/status/1258563659892166656

can't wait till "smoke weed everyday" becomes official health policy

Someone show this to tump immediately, weed would be decriminalized nationally tomorrow, and he can take credit for killing two birds with one stone

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Idk why but this kinda hit me hard, everything sucks except for spicy chicken fingers sandwich crumbles

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Ebola Roulette posted:

Even if the whole "hospitals get more money for covid" thing were true, how do these dumb bitches explain all the excess deaths? These people are dying from something so what is their explanation for it?

Lol you think people are real

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

I hope there are coffin dancers staged underneath it who do the folding and dance out of the hospital

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

went out to get a couple cases of vodka, they took it to my trunk and just took a picture of my credit card through the window to charge it was great.

Enjoy your new credit score of 69

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

kater posted:

nahnahnahnahnahnannananna updateeeeee. update. update!

https://twitter.com/kytv/status/1264309867445092352

A second hairstylist has hit the chud cuttery

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

This poo poo got to him, this is how you break the antimattering shield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Good luck breathing in that loving smog ridden pressure cooker of a valley