Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Paul Brown Stadium is an outdoor football stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the home venue of the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League ... and has a listed seating capacity of 65,515.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

quote:

COLUMBIA, S.C. —

South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster was joined by state public health officials Friday for a news conference about coronavirus cases and the state's response.

(Watch above)

Headlines: (See details on each headline below)

Removing home-or-work order on Monday. This will be voluntary as of Monday.
Outside dining at restaurants allowed beginning Monday in addition to takeout and delivery. Must follow guidelines from the restaurant association.
Removing restrictions for short term rentals in hot spots
Removing the two week quarantine for people traveling to SC.
Statewide day of prayer will be this Sunday
McMaster will decide later about dining in restaurants and lifting other restrictions
DHEC update: 160 news cases, total cases: 6,258; 12 new deaths, total deaths: 256 (More details below)

quote:

“Our goal from the onset of this deadly pandemic has been to protect South Carolinians, but as we all know, the state’s economic health is a major component of the state’s public health,” said McMaster.
:doit::downsbravo:

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Is it "I'm in a derailed thread" or "I'm in derailed thread"?

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Gillette Stadium is a stadium in the northeastern United States, located in Foxborough, Massachusetts...The seating capacity is 65,878,

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

I drove in to hospital for call and I came to the realization that it is impossible to do a proper lockdown. There is just no way to do this in america without a strong well coordinated plan from the federal government with heavy use of national guard.

What do you mean?

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Lucas Oil Stadium has a seating capacity of 67,000

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

What is this zeitgeist that has declared victory over the roni? It's the weather, isn't it?

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Good job boys, see you next week. *claps dust from hands*

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

Some gym in my area is advertising that they have uv lamps that will run while people work out to keep everything clean

Either they do nothing or there's gonna be a bunch of crispy gym rats lol

Theyre going to fry their eyeballs. Don't ask me how I know this.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

lamfao

Georgia:

The following businesses were allowed to reopen in Georgia. Some businesses have chosen not to reopen so you will want to check before heading to a specific business.

Theaters
Private social clubs
Dine-in restaurants
Gyms/Fitness Centers
Bowling alleys
Body art studios
Barbers
Cosmetologists
Hair designers
Nail care artists
Estheticians
Massage therapists
Related schools to these professions

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Georgia is like the state horniest to pretend the roni is gone. Look how red those mfer are lamo

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

facetoucher cat posted:

Not technically red meat? Still avoid spine/brain, prion diseases are nasty

did u get ur roni test result?

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Levi's Stadium is designed as an open stadium with a natural grass field. It has a seating capacity of 68,500.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I'm reading some dumb article and this:

quote:

— Arrows on the ground, and other physical markers to encourage and enforce distance. Imagine sidewalks with scoring every 6 feet (2 meters) so those walking could make sure they’re the human equivalent of a few car lengths behind. Or large sculptures deployed to separate people.

I'm not the first person to say it but I hate that everyone latched onto the magic 6 feet thing. ESPECIALLY walking down a loving sidewalk.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Yeah, and add this to the list of things people now believe "help"

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

CenturyLink Field is a multi-purpose stadium located in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the home field for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL), and the Seattle Sounders FC of Major League Soccer (MLS) and can seat 68,740 people for NFL game

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

oxsnard posted:

im refreshing every second until we get to 69420

:same:

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

shovelbum posted:

where are you living that the "obscure" trails arent packed in like walruses on a beach

My wife and I go for a 4 mile hike every weekend and the most people I have ever seen on the whole trail is 4. When this all started and I went through my mental file cabinet of all the trails I knew of (been hiking for 25 years in the western carolinas) and picked one that a) had no good views b) no amenities like bathrooms, picnic tables, water fountains and just generally had nothing "interesting" about it. I was correct, it is not very popular.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

shovelbum posted:

no goddamn waterfalls!

Correct! also it is < 30 min away. Also I ride my bike through the country quite often!

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Nissan Stadium is located on the east bank of the Cumberland River, directly across the river from downtown Nashville and has a listed seating capacity of 69,143.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Marzzle posted:

log axis
omfg I didn't notice that before

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

2DCAT posted:

Things are back to normal in The Villages :911:

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Lincoln Financial Field is an American football stadium located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. It has a seating capacity of 69,176.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Humble request for thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IflJFRUKiJk

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

SoFi Stadium is a stadium and entertainment complex under construction in Inglewood, California, United States. It is located at the former site of the Hollywood Park Racetrack, approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) from LAX, immediately southeast of The Forum. The stadium will seat up to 70,240 spectators for most events.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Mercedes-Benz Stadium Capacity American Football: 71,000

M&T Bank Stadium is 71,008.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

lmao that everywhere in Georgia is basically reporting that the "reopening" weekend was an absolute disaster and was probably more expensive than just staying closed

owned

quote:

John Whitfield tried to combat his cabin fever with a trip to the Mall of Georgia in Buford. He was curious how many stores would be open and hoped to get a gift for Mother’s Day. He didn’t find a present, but said he felt safe on his shopping trip.

“It seems like they’re doing everything they can,” Whitfield said. “I don’t think they should’ve opened yet, but that’s just me.”
:blinks:

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

New Era Field, originally Rich Stadium and known as Ralph Wilson Stadium from 1998 to 2015, is a stadium in Orchard Park, New York, a suburb south of Buffalo. Opened in 1973, it is the home of the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL) Capacity 71,608 (current)[1]

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

This is incredible. lol

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

oxsnard posted:

Any "breakthrough" is gonna take a minimum of 12 months to be widely available unless it's an existing, easy to manufacture drug

takes tremendous (nicotine, not weed) vape hit

blows tremendous (nicotine, not weed) cloud

:smugdog:

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

NRG Stadium (pronounced as N-R-G Stadium), formerly Reliant Stadium, is a multi-purpose stadium in Houston, Texas, United States. It was constructed at the cost of $352 million and has a seating capacity of 71,995

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

he’s been pretty consistent on this point for the last 20 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alUoE6tJP1w
The lady in the thumbnail is now 51

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

the hell is Arkansas doing right? Or did they just have a big blowup several weeks ago?

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Thanks. If you sort the worldometers page by tests/1m ark is about halfway down the list. Not the best but not the worst either. And deaths/1m they are like top 10 (in the good way)

Unless I'm a giant idiot and there are piles of bodies that dies of some ~unknown respiratory illness~

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

lol I missed "burguer" the first 5 times and now I can't stop laughing

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

just did the math and lunch was the 150th consecutive meal at home. 100% home cooked, with the loosest definition of "home cooked" is "made a sandwich". No take out/delivery/etc.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

euphronius posted:

what that’s only like 30 days.

:goonsay:

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

The Mercedes-Benz Superdome, often referred to simply as the Superdome, is a domed sports and exhibition stadium located in the Central Business District of New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. The actual capacity is 73,208 people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Thesaurus posted:

That's a Spanish language way of writing it, which makes you a racist for laughing

:wrong: