Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
is there an ichio plugin for gog galaxy by any chance, so that when they let you add all your stuff to the library i can use the latter to help track and download things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Epic High Five posted:

I'm gonna get dogpiled for this but I bounced hard off bastion almost instantly because I couldn't stand that loser who wouldn't shut up about every time I walked down a hallway or touched an urn. Does Pyre have that?

you're right that's a pretty bad take

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Awesome! posted:

so are they done adding stuff now? i started going through yesterday when i though they were done and then poo poo got rearranged again so i stopped.

between just the ~5 bundle pages i went through and things from this thread my little document of games to try is up to 61 things already which is pretty crazy. i was honestly expecting a much higher ratio of garbage.

i dont think ive seen anyone mention hyperspace dogfights yet which i actually had on my steam wishlist. its basically roguelite luftrausers. if those words mean something to you definitely check it out.

things are still being added, though i think they're pushing freebies to a secondary "supporters" bundle

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Looks like Neversong's been removed. "Thank you for organizing this! We'd like to add Neversong, our recently launched commercial game :) https://serenity-forge.itch.io/neversong" was the post submitting it, but the account was sererity-forge.

Wankers.

who the gently caress would see this bundle and go 'ah, my opportunity to gently caress a developer out of support and get the game for free for me'

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i like starseed pilgrim but even i can say it's got some of the most obscure mechanics of any game i've ever tried

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
you're looking for the html5 and unity tags

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
if y'all haven't picked it up yet (and why are you in the thread if you haven't) today's the last day of the bundle: https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality

just over 15 hours left

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Sputnik posted:

This isn't the first surreal emphasis weird recommendation for this game. I'm playing this game with my six year old and if Claire ends the game getting raped by her uncle or finds out her mom died in a carfire, it'd be amazing if someone could private message me so I don't have to deal with that poo poo tia.

really hate the sort of games you apparently play randomly where this is a constant worry for you

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I was wondering what made this thread drop from 5/5 and it turns out it's guy mann being awful again

edit: oops hi thread, please play some of these games that you donated money for. cook serve delicious 2 is good!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I really have no idea what you thought Night in the Woods was or what you wanted it to be.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i have no idea what you mean, is this based on a specific game you played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
eh I think I would still play the game first, there's places the game goes that still get spoiled at hyperspeed that are worth seeing yourself first (even if the speedrun is still worth watching)