Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Dog King posted:

but Twitter is obviously part of the public square so if you control the limits of speech there you have a significant, possibly even unconstitutional amount of power.

Look everybody an idiot in the wild. To who does the first amendment apply? Private and public companies can sensor or restrict speech as much as they want. The conflation is a right wing talking point that basically everybody posting and reading this thread is aware of.

Or have you not read the thread before this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

My man, you are transparent and ineffective here.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

I knew I remembered Dog King from somewhere.

Dog King posted:

It's impressive that all of the people Rittenhouse shot were white, and he supports BLM, but on social media there are still people saying he's a white supremacist. That's the power of narratives and ideology.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Part of the problem with Tucker.... Is Dog King. He can just waltz into a space on the Internet and fish with a clip like this. Then comes the : Why I’m no fascist but the television fascist makes a good point. He then proceeded to attempt to attach the negative reaction to tucker to liberal and left wing.

Now Dog is a little fish that I assume most of D&D sees through. He’s probably doing the same on Reddit or in other spaces where it works better. I’d wager some are sophisticated enough to be mining conversations here, we used to have one of those in the religion threads. Can’t remember the user name.

Bar Ran Dun fucked around with this message at 00:29 on May 1, 2022