Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

"I have no talent in acting" I continue to insist as I masterfully bring all of the stuff on the set together into my performance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Grouchio posted:

I find it weird that social media technology did not change in the 15-year timescale of this series. There were smartphones when Ai was still alive. What year is this? Akaaaaaaaa!

The first iPhone was released 13 years ago so it doesn't have to be very far in the future

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

No I think he's going to take it to the production staff who have been kinda making it this way, particularly using the accidental minor face cut shot, in order to get this reaction

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

HMMM

e: https://guya.moe/read/manga/Oshi-no-Ko/68/1/ chapter link for top of new page

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

That'd be a WILD twist

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Haystack posted:

We're talking about an entity that stuck its fingers into the wheel of reincarnation; I don't think moving a body is out of the question. Maybe the creepy girl that was stalking Aqua did it.

She's definitely in command of the crows/ravens right? So she led Ruby here specifically?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Final possibility Ruby's brother sure does know and have a pretty good relationship with the author of the manga in question :v:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

amigolupus posted:

I thought of that possibly happening too, but I really hope Aqua doesn't feature as much. This is Ruby's first time showing initiative in pursuing the revenge train and it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth if she ends up being a damsel in distress who needs to be bailed out. :ohdear:

I was thinking more Dark Ruby exploits this connection she has to get what she wants which leaves it feeling more in her control

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

:ohdear:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

The fact that this whole series has explained its different industries its covered in such detail and realism is why it works so well imo. It's like Bakuman with reincarnation.

and murder

and long plotted revenge for said murder

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Certainly not.. SYMBOLISM

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

ah, the old mutual cyrano de bergerac

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

lol gently caress

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Endorph posted:

personally i dont want the two people who first met as a 30 year old and a 10 year old and then met as siblings to be in love

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

but i think that promise was just him being nice to the sick patient, assuming she'd forget about it in favor of a nice boy her age well before then because misunderstanding marriage is a thing kids do sometimes

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

yeah we know she's overworked

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

mem-chapter

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

GateOfD posted:

The movie plan just seems so roundabout.
like the killer is gonna see the movie and kill himself?

idk. Just cap him in the head instead.

guest author neil breen

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Takoluka posted:

How miserable was Ai? Good lord.

Extremely, apparently

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Yeah there's a big thing going on where Akane and Arima are much closer to being like Ai than Ruby is

Aqua meanwhile is just hosed up in a different way

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Yeah they're both dumb 15 year olds at this point they just have some memories of varying degrees of awfulness of their previous lives.

The kiss is just a stage kiss but yeah i predict fun moments with Kana regarding it

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

lol, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Kana will die of embarrassment at several more points