Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Not a fan of ramen in pizza.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

littleorv posted:

Why are there so many ohio goons

Captain Cappy fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Jul 9, 2020

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Medabots.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

I'm glad Rin got to gently caress Sesshomaru. :twisted:

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

I will probably never watch Nadia, someone please reveal the mystery of the island arc to me

She gets trapped in an island with Josh Hutcherson and they make out. The End.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

drat, what a snipe.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Willo567 posted:

thread, i have an important question:

urusei yatsura or ranma 1/2

Sega Hard Girls

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Willo567 posted:

i have decided to read urusei yatsura. thank you nerds.

also, since we're talking about takahashi, they just showed off sesshomaru's kids in the inuyasha sequel

i'm not really crazy about these colors. i honestly like moroha way more

Looks like Sesshy had affairs with Colonel Sanders and Sango.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Willo567 posted:

where does love live and they live take place in the version of turn a gundam where every sunrise property/adaptation is part of the dark history

Future Century. School Idol Festivals are what they replace the Gundam Fights with.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

There's nothing better than tomboy abs and thighs.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

FB7 is good because Short Queen Klan gets to hang out with her not-dead Tall King boyfriend. They may have as well been watching literally anything else though considering how much of M7 you get out of it.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

That's a why it's the best way to experience Macross 7

That's hosed up.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgqSwPQkxTc

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Who are cape girl's parents? YashaGome?

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Mel owns.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Space Flower posted:

*starts rambling off touhou doujin artist names*

Well? We're waiting.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

If you want the true experience then you have to watch from Raditz to when Goku shows up on Namek on repeat about 4 times before moving on.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

spending the first 90 episodes building up the mystique of shiosai no memory, and repeatedly reinforcing how amazing this movie is and especially because of the incredible performance of hiromi suzuka on the title song, and also paralleled by the mystery of why aki's mom's idol career never took off in the 80s and why aki's isn't taking off in the 2000s... and then it all comes together when you realize hiromi suzuka was tone deaf and aki's mom was her voice double. the moment when her producer says the reason why she's not debuting is that management says her demo tape is too similar to suzuka's voice, its infuriating!!! i'm mad about fictional idols!!!

But has she caught a sea urchin yet?

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Aurora posted:

LEAKED design for carmilla alter

Could have been great but they gave her the dumb finger condoms. I give her a 69 out of 420.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

I just googled this liz chick and drat that's some hosed up poo poo.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

what the gently caress is a down force

I think he meant lift since he mentioned a rotor, but down force is just lift in the opposite direction (down). It's what car spoilers are for, besides looking cool.

Endorph posted:

lets discuss whether or not elizabeth bathory, the real person, was guilty

I say she was guilty, because it would be cooler that way.

Captain Cappy fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Aug 14, 2020

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Thank you Siege for leading us to a bright future of lion girls.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

The same thing happened to me when I was reading the manga. Got through 1-3 and then gave up like 1/4 into Part 4 and skipped to the end to spoil myself.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Zeether posted:

My JJBA interest has dropped off and I dunno if I can go back to watching part 3/reading the manga, I think it's partly because of some of the fandom spewing the same memes

Solution: Destroy all memes.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Can an expert tell me why Aloe is getting cancelled? The western fans are all saying it is because someone found out she had/has a boyfriend and toxic idol fan culture took its course. The Japanese fans are all saying it is because she did a test stream she did not delete, which is a contract breach (who the gently caress cares), and because after cyberstalking her everywhere they found out she said Chitose at Nijisanji was fired/quit because someone doxxed her. Honestly seems like western fans are right and the people making a fuss are just trying to come up with post-hoc reasons to hate on her. gently caress the police.

Captain Cappy fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Aug 17, 2020

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

That's really sad, virtual tubers are wonderful and that dragon one aloe looked promising. :( (She was a succubus in training, aaaah! The wasted potential.)

She's not fired yet, just on a two week hiatus, but if Hololive/Cover don't feel like she's worth the trouble they'll get rid of her. I feel like Cover (the management company) is in over their head/bad at their jobs/both. Mio is on a month hiatus because they let her account get copyright struck twice, which she had to apologize for (what a useful management company). Also, Towa had to go on a two week break a while back because people heard a male voice at the end of one of her videos. It's all kinds of hosed up and they should stop pandering to these elements of their fanbase.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Here's a 3D model we paid a couple grand for and an app we downloaded off the app store, that'll be 30% of your income forever please.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

I've seen the evidence of her twitcast and it's basically just her reading part of the Definition section on the Japanese Idol wikipedia page. The idea that she somehow leaked parts of her future contract with Hololive is laughable (not that you should give a gently caress anyways). At the end she mentions that Chitose quit because she got doxxed and didn't want it to escalate further; she did not even say anything about Nijisanji which is what people are harping about. In conclusion, Antis are dumb, throw rocks at them.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

wait did she have sex with korean dudes. is that what this is about

Probably.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Take it easy!

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Ibblebibble posted:

Where were you when Fubuki did a 3 hour stream commentating on Marine and Shion sleeping

I was at work unfortunately.

Fubuki owns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3miUYPOS34

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

I hope they fully legalize weed so that the people who smoke weed will be the normies and I'll be the cool guy for abstaining.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Is there a vtuber thread anywhere? I was thinking of making one so people could post clips of Kiryu Coco shoving a tail buttplug up Marine's rear end.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

https://twitter.com/AnimegirlENG/status/1297921230784405504?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Kizuna Ai was probably always recording in motion capture gear at a studio, where as most other vtubers you see are just using a face recognition application using their phone. I think others also suffer from having too much fidelity in their models, like where you see the model trying to match what their eyes are doing and it looks like they're freaking out. Kizuna Ai only had a handful of predefined faces she could make and they may have went back during post-production to fix things and pick the right faces based on the situation. Other vtubers do most/all their work on the fly during a stream and don't have the luxury of going back and fixing things.