Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Washington Aristocrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I wonder if he's already done explorations into other names with logos drawn up to always have as reference for when this happens...

lol nah he doesn't actually see any issues

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I say they go the Madonna/Cher route and just call the team "Washington", and all the imagery can follow this direction:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

sirtommygunn posted:

Maybe if he dies the rest of the owners could think about taking this seriously for a few seconds.

Unfortunately this is where we’re at. There are people who seriously say stuff like “but do you even know anyone that has it?!?” thinking it’s some sort of rouse.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Please change thread title to “the beer probably helps”.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

You people need to learn from Woj how to drop bombs: silently and with no warning

gently caress you.

Sent from my iPhone.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Rumors that it involves media loving front office staff in exchange for news scoops, and RG3 dick pics

There's always been accusation involving Dianna Russini exchanging sexual acts for scoops but I don't believe they ever went past hearsay.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

I seriously pity whoever runs their social media accounts right now.

This is the easiest day of their career. Everyone is giving them views, tagging them, and they don’t have to do anything.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think the name change was more about fed ex and Nike forcing it.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Todd Pinkston made me the man I am today.

Do you often bail on plans?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I just assume every team doctor is James Woods in Any Given Sunday?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Myles Garrett is a dirty scumbag who tries to injure other players. That should't cause an argument. It's just obvious.

yawn

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Not sure how we missed this breaking news: Al Michaels putting down a whole drat meal on Sunday night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3_iiRJmdfXyULMhTmO4u7E3gvrl3j5u-aZdY0/?igshid=16ybixzj86mba

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

Could they not set up some VR poo poo for fans with VR kits to use so it feels like they are in the stadium?

One of the cup finals for English football did this last year. I have no idea how much it costs though or what would be required.

That sounds like an insane investment for something you are only going to use for one season.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It’s going to sound weird and bad no matter what it is until we have a season or 2 of saying it, then everyone won’t care.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It’s probably the best bet but for Snyder I wonder if this is just so he can double dip on merchandising.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Please rename me Black Bortles tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm much more concerned that our president is retweeting similar stuff.