Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Do we still have a celebrity death pool thread? Does she count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sunswipe posted:

I think you'd have to make a fairly accurate guess as to the suicide method or exact date of death as well. Gotta be cheating just to say she'll die soon.

I'll give her 20 days, and might as well stick with the tried-and-true hanging.
Second place goes to "an preexisting medical condition."

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Milo and POTUS posted:

whats a pothem

A possum with a lisp.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I saw this thread had a poo poo ton of updates and figured Maxwell suicided, but it turns out y'all turned this into a goddamn Room 237 documentary where someone looks at a skiing poster and says, "Hm, yes. This is clearly a Minotaur."

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I've been saying "Jizz-LAYN" and I will not be corrected.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

R.L. Stine posted:

stanely kubrick was killed because of eyes wide shut

Nailed it. That lady got me yelling at a computer screen.

E: Quoted the wrong person! GAZE UPON MY SHAME!
(But yes, the skiing poster in the screenshot)

Das Boo fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jul 8, 2020

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It really is bizarre how much of the population will go their whole lives wherein the possibility of loving a child isn't even a consideration, while there's this group obsessed with how/how do I not/technically I didn't gently caress a child.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I feel like whoever it was that compared them to obsessive niche hobbyists really bullseyed it

"I'm into collecting masks from Central America! How about you?"
":mrwhite:"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Heath posted:

Post the masks

Okay, I lied. Mine are from SE Asia.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Big Beef City posted:

where is cum lion

Give him a minute.

Big Beef City posted:

where is cum lion

I got you, mate. :cool:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
... Give a dog a bone?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Pizza.Bat
Pizza.Bate
Pizza.Gate

:tinfoil:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i know some of you are doing this poo poo 'ironically' but that's how this garbage spreads and it's going to genuinely make a few people start to go crazy

Those people are already busy putting up red strings about your username. They didn't need our late and obvious jokes. :(

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Maxwell being part of an international pedo ring has more in common with MK Ultra in that is a conspiracy theory turned provable, extensively documented, verifiable fact.

What the gently caress is it about Pizzagate in particular that destroys people's minds? This is some real "You think the moon is real?" type poo poo.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
This thread has shown me how people get away with having sex islands for 40 years.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Earwicker posted:

didnt see this posted, apparently the suspected assassin is an MRA nut who had a case against Columbia University's gender studies institute, which was dismissed by this judge

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/the-man-suspected-of-shooting-new-jersey-judges-family-was-an-anti-feminist-mens-rights-activist/amp/

No facts please, they'll get in the way of my Italian Communist assassin moon base theory.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Turns out her cell's the haunted one where the cameras flicker on and off.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Female judges tend to be harsher, so maybe okay.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I mean, Occam's Razor wouldn't have me thinking there's a secret billionaire pedophile island, but here we are.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I had a big thing here on comparative case studies, but I'll opt for short: It sincerely strikes me as odd when a person of Epstein's character kills themselves outside of "My death will ruin [x]'s life." It is extremely unlikely that his disvalue of others' lives extended to his own, or that he had a come to Jesus moment after setting up and successfully running a billionaire pedo isle for decades.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
:lmao:
The sketch artist made sure to let you know exactly what's up. It's like an Escher self-portrait.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
What was count 2?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Heath posted:

Cross post

Thank you both.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

gleebster posted:

In the event of a civil war, they're now required to fight on the republican side.

Yeah, this is generally what happens when you forget to edit the class tab on the creation screen.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Maybe she can draw the gunman while he draws on her.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Guards quoted Maxwell as saying, "Man, there's a 'Cracklin Tatah' choked in ma throat."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

dr_rat posted:

No but you don't understand, Trans people and Hillary Clinton are behind it all because a pizza chain exists. Oh and another random group I don't like, they're also masterminding it all as well.

Mmm... I'm gonna say the Chips Ahoy people.