Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

PostNouveau posted:

Is that what they use on those ranches where you take "guided hunts" and shoot basically domesticated deer?

I believe that is partially fermented corn mix waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

everest isn't even vegan friendly wheelchair accessibility law cant be applied to existing structure from before legislation even passed!!!

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

it's basically a 1:1 clone of twitch but it allows gambling on the platform because it's funded by the crypto gambling magnate Stake

It's popularity is driven by literal cretin streamers mostly deemed too cretin-ous for Twitch and Youtube streaming: Trainwreck, Adin Ross, This Ice guy

Slotducks fucked around with this message at 14:16 on May 24, 2023

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

i checked my ouija board and all it came back with was a gif of sonic getting squeezed and then drowning

dunno what that means

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

i thought we all established that the banging was the sound of orcas lmao'ing

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

That looks boring as hell standing around like cattle

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Cojawfee posted:

In order to get your summit counted, you should have to scan your chip at the summit check in station. Also, the check in station is the new summit, you have to stand on top of it for your summit to count. It then prints out a ticket and you have to bring that ticket back down to base camp. If the ticket printer isn't working, sorry, but your summit can not be confirmed.

extra bonus consideration to ensure that the Sherpa manning the Summit check in station doesn't get a summit ticket while on duty, they must summit the mountain on their own time for it to count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Mt Everest Patch Notes 2024.08.00.18
- Green Boots waymarker has been replaced by ShitBoy