Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I will be the first person to bust a nut at the summit of Everest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

One hammock with all the fixins (underquilt, bug net, tarp, straps) (5)

500 pounds of oats (6)

500 pounds of dried fruit of many varieties (7)

1,000 gallons of distilled water (to cook the oats, 8)

One camp stove (9)

200 small propane tanks for the stove (10)

It ain't hard.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Cojawfee posted:

Why don't they just have a C130 overfly the mountain every day and just fulton out the dead bodies and injured people?

in thiiiiis economy?!?!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Paladine_PSoT posted:

Seattle climber gets the jab, dies at camp2 after suddenly feeling unwell. Many such cases

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

im gonna be the first person to sun my rear end in a top hat at everest's peak

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nice Tuckpointing! posted:

Maybe I was still recovering from the fact he had just barged into a dude's home describing it as "like Skyrim."

clip or timestamp or

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ive heard of carrying printers but this is just silly!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

the random person this guy went up to and was like "i need a massage uh do you do massages" shoulda been like "yup," then pretend to start giving the massage then whip his rear end and take his poo poo

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Paladine_PSoT posted:

Fingers numb or tingly is an early sympton of altitude sickness. It's also a side effect of Diamox, which is used as a preventative medicine. Altitude makes the blood more acidic as co2 builds up and that triggers production of red blood cells, Diamox mimics this effect. It also is a diuretic, so you lose more fluids and it helps reduce edema.

edema balls bitch

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Costco Meatballs posted:

in my experience after a couple days it stops being an issue until it becomes a medical issue and you're just like 'hm this is weird I should be pooping but I'm not'

once i hadn’t poo poo for like six days and it got to where i was like “alright chief if you don’t poo poo in 48 hours you gotta go to the doctor” but then the next day i had three wnormous but not uncomfortable shits within six hours and everything was fine but i wasn’t on Everest so idk

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

anyway imagine dying on everest but it was because you refused to poop lmao

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

he poop yet or

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Dienes posted:

Just flew into Denver from Florida. The difference is noticeable. Am I to report my shits in this thread?

bro you can do that in any of the threads

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Cojawfee posted:

What's your resting poo poo rate?

Same as my hourly

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

blight rhino posted:

fair. i meant more about the cardio of athletes training there? I know some UFC fighters go to higher altitudes.

BASICALLY, should I bet on the Denver Nuggets to win the finals in the NBA?

IcePoseidon is showing technical difficulties on his stream now, lol.

i imagine NFL teams visiting Denver bring/use more oxygen than when they travel other places

the US Olympic team has massive multi-sport facilities in Colorado Springs: https://www.teamusa.org/about-the-usopc/olympic-paralympic-training-centers/csoptc/facilities

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Apollodorus posted:

No, the shitbag was connected to the “toilet” in front of the porthole.

i was not connected to any toilet i was not even on the sub!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Jamsque posted:

to climb a hill.

Jamsque posted:

to climb a hill

lol watch out you'll cut someone being so edgy

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This is absolutely not

Keep it on topic and if there's nothing to talk about regarding Everest then let the thread idle for a bit. It's not going anywhere but if it becomes the hangout for the Dead Billionaire Boner Brigade it will become oxygen deprived (gassed)

how may i apply for membership to this group…..

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

if you die on everest does your ghost oonly get to haunt everest or can it like… catch a wind current and drift somewhere else and haunt there? not really sure the alpine rules in this area…

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

big rear end latina teen chased by lesbian loving TREX at basecamp then hosed

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hating on the british

because, british

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

if you laid out all these posts about culture heritage counting and agriculture how tall would they be compared to everest

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

a poop facts thread could be useful & informative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Mount Everest should just sign a contract with Servpro duh