Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Hah in that same Twitter thread, Lord BBH mentions that content for another game "The Warlocks of the Fates" was also posted--and yowza!

Literally bigger than her head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Servin’s RTMark loving around lead to a much more famous career as one of the two political activists, the Yes Men.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Whoa I never realized that

This video linked from the SimCopter 64 video goes over it https://youtu.be/zDcuOitbmbg

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

kirbysuperstar posted:

the psp was good i will fight everyone

Good thing you like punchsport pagoda because you’re in it!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

VERY COOL MAN posted:

yet another internet library of alexandria burning down in front of us

Thankfully not, it’s an archive.org link because it includes a copy of everything they ever released.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

buying the ip for glover to make new carts for glover a game that is one of the cheapest second hand n64 games you can find

is glover an okay game? the idea of a hand as a platformer character is actually pretty appealing. could be neat, i've always thought

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

hexwren posted:

the music owns but is there a band that's been more of a whiny legal soap opera this century? I posit not.

also ditching gene hoglan by essentially ghosting him, what the gently caress

Hall & Oates is pretty high up there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Wee Bairns posted:

Interesting thing too in that the original game appears to require two controllers in order to play.

That doesn’t sound that crazy to me. The 2 controller setup was already a thing for Goldeneye (or Robotron 64, or other games). You’d maybe think that it would cut the user base since people who wouldn’t have a second controller couldn’t play the game, but n64 controllers were cheap, like half the price of the games cheap. And after like the first year, Nintendo included two controllers with like every standard console since they leaned hard into the n64 being the group party box. I don’t remember anyone back in the day having a n64 and only one controller.