Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Jose posted:

when the gently caress are the premier league gonna make a decision on the saudis ffs

i've given up tbh i hope i'm wrong but surely an issue or issues that would cause it to drag on for this long aren't ones that can be overcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
newcastle deal has fell through

saudis: never

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

TheRat posted:

Sancho is definitely worth it, yes.

man u will ruin him, as history has told us

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
i'm hearing woodward lowered the price because sancho kept calling him and farting down the phone

wild stuff

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
just read a white paper that said messi was going to newcastle

really good timing too because dwight 'polystyrene bones' gayle is injured again after 1 (one) preseason game

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
i hope messi goes to city and is very disappointing and the whole footballing world finally has to agree that it is and always was ronaldo who was the best 8)

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

the sex ghost posted:

Ted Rape is one of my fave players

Ted Rape Postroom

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
messi transfer saga was the most shite of all time

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
i'm not surprised at all that northern powerhouse newcastle united are able to attract such talents

wilson is official too

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
alternatively

didn't know yer mam played for werder bremen

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
pooshited

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Vegetable posted:

I had to look it up, Quagliarella is still playing?? It's very Serie A to have a 37 year old striker banging it in on the regular

inzaghi scoring the winner for milan in his last game at age 39 or something was pretty good too

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
i'm glad newcastle takeover chat is over so we can get back to the regular endless man u whining chat

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
i wish my club was in a position where signing two players for £75m each was acceptable and affordable

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Zaha has really vehemently denied that, he says he never even met her.

Your club has 15 million more net spend over the last 5 years. The Saudi thing didn't work out, but you could try not being a club of idiots from top to bottom.

you ok mate?

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

i hope there's a ridiculous legal battle when someone picks him up as a sponsor for a laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
gently caress agents and gently caress mega-wage players