Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Star Trek is so good for when you get a little too high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Spoondick posted:

in the future weed strain names will be indistinguishable from paint color names

cornflour blue

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

do you ever time your edible to hit the same time as your vape and it makes you feel like a weed wizard 🔮?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

get on my level

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

i detached the catrdige from my pen and the tip of the pen is sticky should i be concerned

I don’t think so, but sometimes I can hear it burning off a little of that stuff on the threads when it’s on. I use a q tip with iso to clean it.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

tmfc posted:

i didn't go back to look so idk if this is the same one but i found this and am currently watching. less than 3 mins in (30 min video) and humanity is already long gone lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

hell yeah

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

yes, more available surface area. imo it also makes them hit more consistently. unground seems like it can hit either immediately or 6 hours later fsr

ahh this makes so much sense.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

wow a half gram lasts 3 wks for me

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Rah! posted:

been almost a year since i bought one, but they used to last me about one week

:magical: what level of weed wizard are you ?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

:hai:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

weed

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lovelyn posted:

What I'm saying is, get high and watch DS9

“I guess you boys from temporal investigations are always... on time” said Dax

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

DELETE CASCADE posted:

the difference is there is no such thing as a dab pen. there are only vape pens. to do a dab you need a dab rig, and most likely a torch, it is an elaborate setup with moving parts and you are going to look like you are Doing Drugs

seems like a lot of work just to get High

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

the flavor on this cannalope haze cart is 10/10

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

like it tastes exactly like a starburst reds

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

why would you get out of bed.

piss

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Good soup! posted:

absolutely gone

man having a medicinal card is good

:hai:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I used to just mix a spoonful into whatever , easy but then you get to taste it :/

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

when i was young my dad was like hey son check this hard poo poo out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBv0D3k1fsA

and looking back on it he was right

lol they had a track called judgment day my friend used to love to play. I can’t believe some trance I used to listen to is 25 years old

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

bought a new bag of gummies and they doubled the THCmg per piece but the package was the same except for the stated amount per serving. this was not noted before snacking.

welp seeya

yeah I bought a pack and it’s 50 mg per piece.might try for one tomorrow New Years and all

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

T-man posted:

n-nani?1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

im on the net me boys posted:

Got to the like, 40 page mark and thought why am I trying to catch up on this thread its an in the moment thing and like, skipped to the past page and anway I 'm high

yeah , welcome