Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I was hoping Avatar would eventually go to the original concept with the avatar or whoever having to survive in a cyberpunk setting and benders were rare, so just hop to a new time period like Korra did (which was awesome)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Fairly sure a recent Thor arc went into that, the doctor was not happy.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They can have Ray Fisher as the Flash.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They should just reboot MK as Shoalin Monks, they have a very good Kung Lao and Liu Kang from the last movie and they had the best scenes & fights.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Jiro posted:

Oh yeah Young Justice season 5 got the axe. :smith:

All according to plan.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

And will somehow tie into watchmen.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Joe Fisto posted:

Wait aren’t they supposed to be 2001 A Space Odyssey suits?

I thought Pacman..

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Yeah it lost the stupid 90s charm the first movie had, it has some moments (eddie and venom having relationship issues and them hashing it out) but the carnage parts sucked.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

He brought a level of earnest to the franchise that they haven't been able to replicate.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Dazzler?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's rumored to be an adaptation of Deadpool kills the universe, I can see Gwenpool being an antagonist in that story because she just became canon in the films and doesn't want to go away.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I like how they all act and sound like teenagers.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

You wouldn't want puss in boots to smoothly say, "to meee, my herald"?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I can see Stark having merchandising rights in order to help fund Avengers.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Rental Sting posted:

Miller is actually really good in We Need to Talk About Kevin, in the role of a psychotic school shooter.

Probably pulling from their history.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Was Miles really the one who threw the bagel?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I can see Aaron and Miles being more anti-heroes than heroes in their universe with Jefferson being dead. I don't think Aaron would take kindly to someone killing his brother, for all his faults he seemed to try to do right with his family.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It'll be really funny if there is no follow up spiderverse movie due to the writer's strike and this animation controversy.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I hope they have Lois figure out Clark is Superman, I always liked that about Man of Steel. I think it showed how good of a reporter she is.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Everything I've seen about Flash makes me question why they wanted to release it so badly. The CGI looks loving awful and some things just sound mean spirited, like Flash stealing people's food or just drilling into some rando's chest to save Other Barry.

And whatever the gently caress the baby microwave scene was.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Black Widow should've come out after Civil War lol

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Okay yes technically it did, meant more that it should've come out immediately after Civil War instead of waaaaay after the title character's death.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Iron fist was amazing, I never wanted to give a wedgie to a super hero before.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Carol probably won't use her powers too much to prevent some swapping from happening.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'd watch it if it was just ms marvel, I've never enjoyed carol in the comics and her movie version is just...there.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

He's going to power them up like iron fist.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Marvels has a marketing budget? I think I saw more ads for secret invasion.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Make one of them play a doom bot and let the fandom speculate for the rest of time.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's time we returned to witch mountain, again.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They should re-hire her and force her to work at the meet and greets in star wars land.

That's it, that's all she gets.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Splint Chesthair posted:

It’s just like the old “Sonic & Knuckles” Genesis cartridge.

We're kinda getting that, Sonic 3 & Knuckles come out this year.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It would ruled if the movie was like the current comics run, it's really fun wholesome scifi stories.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

WB is hoping for those sweet disney dollars.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Disney gonna own the DC characters too?

More toys to smash together.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Of course it's washed out, the movies are set underwater.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Everyone is funny and weird in Good Omens.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They'd all try to sell NFTs.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Thunderbolts and Captain America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Sentinel Red posted:

I don't even like MotU but what the heck is this nonsense? Stop bringing Earth into it, no one gives a toss!

(yes, I know about his mom and Lyn but still)

What's this about Lyn? I thought only the mom was from earth.