Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

I think back when goons originally found Gorgeous George on public access and flooded him with calls. Guy spent a whole year easily having toilets flushed on air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

snergle posted:

the threads in gbs where they were telling obvious lies about their lives but they were good story tellers.

I remember Adaptive Systems writing stuff like that long ago, also now I miss gamequoter

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Empty Sandwich posted:

Gamequoter just posted in the Dear Jeffrey thread! (apologies if that's why you mentioned him)

What :what:

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

remigious posted:

I wonder how the nice dude who had nasal cancer is doing these days. I hope everything worked out.
I also wonder about Blue Story, the woman that was incredibly stupid and pregnant and her husband spent all their money on Star Wars junk. I can’t say I wish her well though.

Not why I remember but it was Carrion Luggage. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845462

Last I think he still posted semi recently, hopefully still in good health.