Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

To specifically run interference against El Generico, I present the real Intercontinental Champion and future Lethal Brawn Bowl winner Sami Zayn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Hane Vandsen

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

My only regret is that Sami didn't kill El Generico like he was supposed to.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Yes, Sami. Maintain the pacifist run!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Hold on Sami! You're almost there!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Cavauro posted:

sami zayn is going to win because i want him to die

I only volunteered him as a joke...

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lid posted:

The Final Solution was the most pacifist of all candidates, and just randomly dies after a game of doing nothing. The name was pushed onto him, he did not choose it. Rest in peace Jeep Swenson.

He should've died by getting shot and then thrown out of a plane.

He was a big guy... for us.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

gently caress YOU MECHAMUMMY, GIVE ME MY SAMI BACK!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I present to you:

The rotting corpse of Ronald Reagan

and the rotting corpse of Maggie Thatcher

The Great Big Racist Pieces Of gently caress Who's Burial Sites Should Be Turned Into Public Toilets So We Can All poo poo On Them Like They Shat On Everyone In The 80's, Also, Maggie Thatcher Defended A Paedophile

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Fight Island In Your Hunger Games: Beware of Dog

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Rarity posted:

Violence Kota is gonna go all the way

Solid call there.

Going all in on Dog Ziggler. I hope he avenges Matilda.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Look out! You can't have a Big Trump Fundraiser without headstrong angry nu-metal beef boyz Trapt!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

How many more slots are there open? Can I get another one in?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Bringing in a ringer, in this case a former title holder.

Former DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion, the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship Belt!

Live in fear!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think this makes Bonesaw the current Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Also, a production note. There are four more updates in this season. After the end of the season, I am going to be taking a sabbatical from running the game for a little while. I'm starting to get a little burned out after 7 weeks of nightly updates. If someone else feels like it, they are more than welcome to run a season in this thread, or if not, I'll run another one in a couple of weeks or so.

Fair enough mate.

It's a shame though, I already had my next joke entry prepared.

Tom Cruise having a wee without his consent

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I nominate Chono corpsing on live TV before the tag team main event at the 1990 Feb 10 Dome Show where he teamed with Hashimoto against a tag team of Inoki and Sakaguchi because Hashimoto said something nonsensical when unexpectedly asked to comment during the pre-match promo.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Rarity posted:

Don't gently caress with Itoh-chan :hai:

Chucklin' Chono gets caught off-guard and poorly attempts to hide a laugh at your hollow threats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nor8oka9pK4

For anyone who's curious, it's this clip. During the build to the tag team main event against the "Golden Tag Team" of Inoki and Seiji Sakaguchi at the 1990 Dome Show (on the 10th of February - the January 4th Dome Show didn't become a thing for NJPW until a couple of years later, at the event they co-promoted with WCW).

The event was being broadcast on TV Asahi (channel 10 on most TVs in the Kanto region). I can't find the video now, but I watched a clip of Chono discussing this - Hashimoto, at the time at least, wasn't comfortable talking on the mic, so they agreed that Chono would do all of the talking. The interviewer, who was a professional sports reporter, as planned, asks Chono what they're strategy is. Chono, as planned, declares he and Hashimoto are going to "crush" their opponents, and for the viewers to take a good look at the match. The reporter then unexpectedly turns to Hashimoto and asks for his opinion. After a breathing in, and clearly trying to think of something to say, he then blurts out "The time has come! That's all."

Chono does his best to stifle a laugh, and plays it off like he was coughing, while hoping the cameras didn't catch him crack a smile. The rest is history.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Jan 11, 2021

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Chucklin' Chono with the pacifist run. Laughing his way to the winner's circle.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Just not Chucklin' Chono.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

God drat you, Everrise.