Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

god drat lookit that cuppage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

It's genuinely kinda crazy how ubiquitous pizza has become in American pop and food culture considering it only really became a thing in the 1950s. Pizza is probably one of the most notable marketing success stories of the twentieth century imo

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Desperado Bones posted:

Feliz Navidad goons!

Found photos of the Christmas pizza.
Just a note: the cherries DO NOT look like that. They break and melt in the oven and look like hideous drops of bright red blood in between the cheese.

So the inclusion of "philadelphia" in the small print makes me assume this has cream cheese on it...?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

A farting mink posted:

It's shaped like that so the guy can hand out free slices of pizza and it's supposed to look cool. The chain gets free promo on the Internet and the rats get pizza so it's all good.

Lol but how is it any easier to hand out slices with a giant rear end unwieldy box like that? You need two hands to support the box, it's loving terribly designed

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

There's a regional(?)style of pizza in the US where they throw a bunch of cold shredded mozz on top of a hot slice and tbh that sounds kinda great

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lobsterminator posted:

From the boomer thread. That looks like a sad pizza no matter how many inches.

https://twitter.com/BirdRespecter/status/1626082242178195459
These poor people were screwed out of two inches of pizza, when you multiply that by the pizzas 360 degree circumference that is like 700+ square inches of pizza. Plz show some compassion.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

"Ah poo poo I'm out of cheese. What do I have that's kinda cheeselike..."

*eyes settle on jar of sour cream*

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

This is kinda cute but that pizza looks like crap, figures they need a gimmick to sell it

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Too bad that's obviously not a slice of pizza?

Lot of pizza on the last few pages reeks of businesses trying to make themselves internet famous with a stupid gimmick

Lol look at those new haven style pies with no mozz and just a sprinkle of parm.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

The funniest thing is the base pizza crusts look good, it's just buried in a mountain of weird pickled things, fish, etc.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Looks like barely thawed frozen cooked shrimp. I'd imagine that contributed to how... wet... the pizza is.

Pie wet, smack prawn

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Yea I'm thinking it's baloney, a slice of American cheese, and a chopped up slim jim or something similar

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Seems like a pizza shaped chicken parm, looks decent

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Soul Dentist posted:

A Garlian Knot

Lmao

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I'm gonna assume that's a c/p from some random insane rear end in a top hat on yelp and not goonsay but it's hard to tell sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Putting too much cheese, or too many toppings, is the #1 way idiots who don't know better gently caress up pizzas