Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I have to admit. I would try the lime grid. Actually it depends what the white poo poo is under the lime poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Bet that steak pizza is like chewing strips of leather

Gimme wholesome and good anchovies instead

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Womyn Capote posted:

Sorry but fresh anchovy and garlic make a great pizza, not a bad one.

That's not cheese it's the literal pool of grease

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

shadow puppet of a posted:

Canned tuna is cat food for humans.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

By popular demand posted:

Posting from the crappy building thread:

The worst slice of pizza is your triangular apartment.

god drat it construct your ngons instead of just flopping triangles down "close enough"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_WAEBH-okE

the dude in the vid hosed up one of the corners tho

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Maybe they're just extremely high or drunk or both?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Insanely hosed up

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

this could be entirely edible and good and shouldn't be lumped in with the other monstrosities out there. Those fries probably suck tho

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Excelzior posted:

tbh it kind of boggles my mind

either the chicken is pre-cooked and then it's just literally a pizza with a roast chicken on top

or it isnt and that will 100% give you salmonella

it looks like a pizza with a chicken on there, there's no way it'd look like that if they were cooked in the same thing at the same time

TheAardvark posted:

gotta say, i love seeing real innovation in pizza

finland

hmm i don't know if this is pizza anymore. Its pushing the form pretty hard. Without the sauce it might have gone too far.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Everyone knows the best pizza places serve the coke in those red translucent cups with the bumps.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
oh it's a bug

i thought it was like... some form of mushroom, or globs of some kind of black curd, or something else that looks like animal poops

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
there's a scene from the 3 stooges that i have never been able to find but moe tells i think larry to make him a sandwich and he makes a hot dog, on this basis hotdogs are permanently classified as sandwich.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

bagual posted:

ooh buddy let me tell ya something

thats a made up word

we really are light years ahead of the world, and i think that's because complete self-taught chaos and no need to respect any gastronomic (or health inspection) rule is great for creativity, and dessert is even more advanced, a generation back people would make butter and white sugar sandwiches to give you an idea of how desperate for sweetness the brazilian palate is, everything must have a dessert version or else the universe is not in balance

for instance you guys probably never even in your wildest dreams imagined a kit kat hot dog or a chocolate/strawberry fried dessert sushi

what is in the sushi

is there a fish in there

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

this can't be saffron, what the hell is it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
High speed tool steel, obviously

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
just like nonna from the old country made

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Look I'm not a huge fan but if you want fakanal that's what we'll get

That is absolutely a condom stuffed crust, and it's a good idea to use rubbers every time you go fakanal imo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Reported for racism. Acceptable: ˇAye carumba, yo soy los el shrimpo!

It's never racist to do Italian voice

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
you could fry an entire extra pizza in the grease that's pouring off that thing

there's zero way it could have rendered out in cooking they straight up dumped grease on as a topping

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

JonathonSpectre posted:

Man the "Special Instructions" box on this order must have been a loving hoot.

It's like one of those bits on Kitchen Nightmares where a dish comes out looking like a sick dog's breakfast and the uh "chef" Gordon's helping looks at it and says, "gently caress it, send it anyway."

Maybe the person who ordered it just loves dry crust. Just loves the feeling of bone-dry flavorless bread, just bite after bite after bite.

got high and accidentally put down "extra crust"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Extra crunchy

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

just get one of those bigass terracotta tiles and clean it a little, bam. Hell you can use that dish flowerpots got if you get a big enough one.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Armitag3 posted:

180x45 I think that might be ok?

extremely rad but true mastery would be to animate it so that the dude pops in from the left like all the text-character smilies

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Outrail posted:

Somebody has an opinion

also i think we can all agree that pineapple topped with tiny pizzas is blessed even if you think pineapple on pizza is nasty

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Owlspiracy posted:

eh how about some nice watermelon on your pizza?

this is something that could be good

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

flesh dance posted:

Different concept, but looks delicious as hell, thanks for reminding me I forgot to make this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLNgGdlFjj0

this also looks like something that could be good

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Captain Hygiene posted:

No....no it's not :smith:

i have the power to believe. You gotta get the right cheese and do it right. For sure it needs to be salty

ah yes old hydraulic fluid, my fav

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Desperado Bones posted:

I'm trying to decipher what's in it.

So far: bell pepper seeds, a single burnt black olive and a slice of zucchini.

onion? maybe green onion

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

uber_stoat posted:

lmao there's a candidate for thread subtitle.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

*begs for saint anthony to pray for us in this time of need*

quote:

Saint Anthony renounced his possessions to become a hermit and roam the Egyptian Dessert in the 3rd century AD. While roaming in the desert as a shepherd, Saint Anthony frequently encountered the devil who tempted him to renounce his ascetic life. On one particularly pernicious occasion, the devil opened up the fires to hell and Saint Anthony’s favorite pig jumped into the hell pit. The saint, refusing to fear the devil, braved the hell fires and rescued his piglet.

Today Neapolitans venerate Saint Anthony the Abbot’s bravery on January 17th when they light massive bonfires across the city and throw household refuse, old furniture, toys and clothing into the growing flames. This ritual purification symbolizes the Saints bold passage through the flames of hell and his ultimate triumph over the devil. Perhaps most popularly, Saint Anthony is the patron saint of pizzaioli, pizza makers. Given their daily toils stoking the wood burning pizza ovens across town, it would makes sense Neapolitan pizza makers have a certain kinship with the old flame tosser Saint Anthony. When you venture into a pizzeria in Naples you will almost certainly notice a small shrine above the pizza oven honoring Saint Anthony the Abbot and his pig.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Lies, I don't see a shrine above the Mestre's oven.

the oven is the shrine, notice how he casts refuse into the flames

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
imo build a tiny shrine to st tony so that your pizzas will be blessed

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

what horrors await in the mad ovens of the antimestre?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm piss

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I was hoping ketchup was something different in Serbian. I got cum se face pizza'd twice in a row and I didn't like it at all.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Piss pizza is gonna be bad, it's gonna be real bad

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The pizza man cometh

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
this is killing