Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

shadow puppet of a posted:

I got this video for a commercial stone pizza conveyor in my YouTube ad rotation due to excessive google maps searches for pizzas and I often think about it just for how they refer to “The Pizzaman” as some sort of divergent branch of the human species. Please watch and share my fascination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdBpeo5_CLc

I watch way to many human evolution videos and this video was long enough for me to start picturing Pizza Man discovering a new technology and drastically moving ahead of the other sub-species still stupidly using brick ovens or normal conveyors like savages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

I'd spread it out, but salami and olives(they didn't go crazy with the amount) sounds pretty good right now.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Grosseto, Italy

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Lascivious Sloth posted:

STOP LYINGGGGGGgggg

Nobody can be trusted.
https://goo.gl/maps/QkppJrWDp5mia6YM6

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I didn't take a picture because it actually looked nice.my spouse ordered spinach and olives on his side (mine was just plane). I swear all the liquid from his spinach leaked on to my side because I couldn't tell the difference between the cheese and the crust. It was extremely soggy.

Wet spinach? They didn't just use fresh leaves? I get spinach on pizza all the time, but it's never been wet/juicy/liquidy.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Maybe they just pissed on my side. I dunno I don't ever eat spinach.

Someone else mentioned canned which would explain the liquid or even if it was frozen. I'd be well irritated getting a soggy pizza.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Aardvark! posted:

this is why I've always shied my eyes away from it, but it's my favorite local place, the one run by an Indian family that offers mexican food and sandwiches and all sorts of other poo poo.

they cook the pizza until it's god damned done :pray:

Other than, looking like the need a few less mins baking, they look decent. The first looks like a super cheesy pepperoni that I'd eat until I was in pain.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

This looks like it'd be a decent wrap if rolled up.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/lPhmE2r.gifv

There is no way that this won’t destroy your waffle iron with all that sauce and cheese. Cleanup would be a nightmare. No way it all stays perfectly contained in the pizza dough crust, that poo poo will leak out and wreck your iron.

I can't think of anything bad about this idea. I'd use different toppings/fillings, but that's just personal preference thing. I liked my sandwich press when I had one and this seems pretty much like a waffled calzone.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Cartoon Man posted:

That’s not sesame seeds…

So they had to have just not cared and thrown the pizza into a box with visible poop right?

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

This is less offensive than pineapple on pizza, or the many absolute no choices I've seen in this thread. Milk and pizza work as a food & drink combo.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

If you would rather dunk pizza in milk than put pineapple on it your brain is broken. :wtc:

One is adding some milk liquid that wont change the flavour and the other is disgustingly ruining a pizza with something that will try to eat me from the inside. Have you never taken a bite of pizza and had a drink of milk? Something in my brain clearly works better than people that pretend to enjoy something gross because it's 'hawaiian'. Pineapple sucks in every form other than juiced with orange and banana.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Wizchine posted:

You are as wrong as wrong can be. My goondolences.

I apologize for your wrongness. It's truly sad to see one so incorrect. I'll leave you to your false happiness though.

Really, I just cant stand it, don't care about other people's choice though. There's lots of pizza toppings I won't eat, that's why I buy my own pizzas and don't have to worry about what others want. As a funny thing, there's a pizza place in Texas(when I read about it) that had ranch for $1,500 a serving because the owner didn't like ranch on pizza and ppl asked for it. It was the same ranch that was normal priced or free at his other restaurants. That's funny poo poo.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

gently caress SNEEP posted:

being a pizza topping gate keeper is like the most insufferable thing

I never said people can't get it, just that it's worse than dipping pizza in milk. Ramming topping choice into people is the most most insufferable thing. I can dislike pineapple and I can say it's horrible, but I'm not telling anyone not to eat what they want on pizza. So, pretty please, show me where I was 'topping gate keeping'. :speculate:

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Aardvark! posted:

gonna need y'all to post some bad pizzas

So these might not be terrible, but they are a local place and put me off while some of the photos on GMaps look really good.

This is just so much olive.

This is pretty much just potato pizza

And this is some juxtaposition of good looking pep and a mess.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Aardvark! posted:

it looks like somebody poured a thing of french fries on top of the pizza and then stamped the box with their foot a couple of times before delivering it

The problem with the 'stamped in' potate fries/wedges from delivery is it's still on the pan. But, yea, that's a good basket of fries for a side.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

If the 'sauce' was PB, I'd really be down with this.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

bagual posted:

so, ~my girlfriend~ is a major pizzahead and orders from any and all new pizza places in town

one of these places kept her number and has been spamming her whatsapp with promos for some, uh, interesting looking pizza

https://i.imgur.com/FWSLr6m.mp4

That looks good, not sure what the top is, onions?, Or the bottom, BBQ?, But all together it looks like I'd eat enough to not be angry

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Big Beef City posted:

Between this and your anti-pineapple stance I'm afraid I have to inform you that your pizza license is revoked. You are no longer allowed to pizza. Cease and desist pizza immediately.

I rarely eat it anyways. I still think I was drunk enough to have eaten some of that pizza.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Did they send a lovely bag of weed to apologize? Both look hosed.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Zka23Ub.mp4
Why the hell did he cube it with a knife at the end? What the gently caress?
:psyduck:

That might not be a bad pizza, until the point you can't pick it up and eat it like pizza.
I'd grind peppercorns on each slice, but i'd walk away if I gotta use a fork to eat it.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Cartoon Man posted:

The other war crime is when he leaves that giant sliver of cheese alone and doesn’t add it back.

I saw that too and I'd legit be telling someone I want my cheese if I saw it cut. They plan on just throwing away that good cheese or what?

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Do ppl really not eat taco pizza outside the Midwest?

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

shadow puppet of a posted:

If you gave me an hour to look I’m sure at best I could find is a bacon cheeseburger pizza unsold since 2019 and frozen to the rack. Taco pizza is miles away from being universally available

Thankfully.

I've had a lot of people tell me they couldn't find it. In Iowa like everytown has at least one place with taco pizza. Bad versions are awful, but a good one is just amazing. Maybe it''s more available in places than it's knows of.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Big Beef City posted:

No I meant the taco one

From seeing it on my phone all I can see is a weak outter crust ring. That looks pretty decent all together assuming the lettuce and tomato are added after cooking, which they look to be. Can't tell if it's bean sauce tho.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Big Beef City posted:

The lettuce and tomatoes are fresh
Usually on Taco pizza the sauce is similar to a mild taco sauce like you'd get from taco bell, or from a jar of pace taco sauce.

What does turn me off about that particular picture is that there's too much crushed taco shells on top.

Otherwise it's fine

Here they use a refried bean sauce. Then ya can add taco sauce, salsa, and sour cream to preference. Either way would works for me.

Those look like crushed Doritos. The upside is you can shake off the amount you don't want.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

ChairmanMauzer posted:

The crushed Doritos were what made that taco pizza revolting to me.

I don't really like crunchy things so i normally wipe them off. The whole thing however made is probably a hit or miss for some people, but whatever. I always hated 'taco in a bag' where like taco stuff is put into a small dorito bag.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

TheSwizzler posted:

Love me an underdone jumbo shrimp pizza with the traditional sides of ice cream and orange juice

This really doesn't look too terrible for a pizza. I can't imagine orange juice going with either the pizza or the ice cream tho.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Futanari Damacy posted:

Bacon, tomato, sausage, mushroom, and egg would be a good pizza. The beans are the only thing that don't really work texturally and yes, all the ingredients would have to be pretty well spread out instead of like a Brazilian pizza where everything is in its own themed quadrant.

I don't even think the beans would be too bad if not in a pile and without the bean juice. But for sure the rest chopped and spread out would make a good breakfast pizza.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Captain Hygiene posted:

Honestly, a little mustard tang would probably be good in the right situation. Everything else though...

I like a bit of mustard on something like a supreme that has meats/vegs creating a bunch of flavour.

FE:

I'd be trying to organize some impromptu roadside pizza bbq. Waste not the pizza roadkill.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Turkey is the tastiest bird but it doesn't belong on pizza

I prefer duck over turkey, but also wouldn't want it on pizza.
Smashed potates, stuffing, and gravy on top would be good tho.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Neddy Seagoon posted:

A friend of mine told me about a thanksgiving pizza they made with stuffed-crust that used actual stuffing as well as gravy, turkey, etc, for toppings. By all accounts it was apparently loving delicious.

I guess I'm just going mostly off not liking chicken on pizza, but sometimes it works so maybe the pizza would be like a big fork of everything in each bite. like piling everything onto a roll.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Aardvark! posted:

moving over to Germany, at first I found little,

I got up at 2:30 and decided to take a trip to Köln and check the pizza sitch. I was also curious about the pizza in Germany. They figured so many good ways to get meat into the stomach, but sadly pizza doesn't seem to be part of it.

Pizzeria Totò e Peppino(the place does have some decent looking other things)
Der Deutsche Meister/Mestre?

I wouldn't think these(below image) are supposed to be pizzas if not for this thread.

Pizzeria Trattoria Sorrentino Vesuvio

Lastly... This is the incorrect way to eat pizza in the form of triangles.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

steinrokkan posted:

Tryhard name, but would, except for the mystery cubes in the first one (hopefully it's goat cheese?)

I don't know how good they'd be, probably better than they look. Also, I really hope those are some sort of cheese but it bothers me so much that they are all different shapes and sizes.
And very much agree on the try hard name, both places were like overly Italian names which made me assume the pizza was gonna be hosed(in appearance at least).

gschmidl posted:

Ooh, give me this one.

I'm not sure what the white piles are, but I did mostly include this one because it's probably delicious depending on the outcome of the inquiry into what the white stuff is. Bit too much crust and the char doesn't look great but a German lunchmeat(I trust Germans on meats), spinach, and mayo does sound like a decent lunch.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Just a small thing but could we maybe get some higher res pics? thanks

Mine are all directly hosted on google and only the one with the dude is under 4k pixels in at least one direction. If you open the image in new window it should be decent reso, but I also just pulled them right from GMaps.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Aardvark! posted:

there is an eternal tug of war about never timging images, it is an Important Source Of Pride for people, dont worry about it

I used to be on the side of not timging, but I post so many images that are so large (from Google mostly, as you said) it started directly benefiting me to timg them so I could browse to find ones I've posted. Benefiting me =Win.

That's exactly how I felt while previewing the post, it formats better on a list of images. I'm still stuck last decade with my 1080p and don't need more detail than by busted rear end eyes can see anyways.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Oh come the gently caress on

At least they only 'loaded' the one side of it. Anyone telling me that isn't jizz is insane. Although it appears they were sweating grease onto the other half.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

I prefer my toppings cooked a bit more.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Soul Dentist posted:

Some of those probes are pretty funny, but I don't think it's for the reason ol Beef thinks

E; c: one of the first results for "big beef pizza:"

E2: Oh good god the recipe

I'll say one big issue, cream of mushroom... Who the gently caress doesn't use cream of celery or atleast cream of chicken? I'll throw a totrole out the window over some cream of mushroom. But otherwise I'm not mad at the recipe, altho why the gently caress is it needed? pizza isn't complicated, dough/sauce/toppings/done.

couple pages back was the pizza take and bake meltdown of 2021 and I just wanted to add to it that 250 sounds dumb, but I'd just leave it til it was finished if I used an oven ever. My pizzazz died and I started breaking frozen pizza into quarters and airfrying them til hot and dump the mess of poo poo into a bowl to eat. my opinion might suck.

E:

StoryTime posted:

So it's like going into a pizza place, ordering a pizza with just the sauce, and then adding uncooked toppings from the salad bar. I suppose this makes as much sense as anything wrapped in baked bread.

Sounds decent to me, cold veg on a hot pizza is good and only the meat selection might put me off

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Dec 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Futanari Damacy posted:

250C (480F) actually seems pretty reasonable for a pizza now that I look at the conversion. But 250F won't get you anywhere.

Campbells recently changed their formula for cream of mushroom soup (I used to use it to make ersatz Swedish meatballs) and now it's inedible.

350 for some reason is like standard in my head for baking anything, but I haven't used an oven in almost 20 years. I've not really had cream soups other than used for casseroles and almost everyone I know uses chicken or celery rather than mushroom. Celery just has the best flavour, not that it really matters in a dish like that. Maybe it'd be more pronounced with meatballs and i'd like it. But i guess if they hosed it up I'll just stick to marinara.