Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
just confirms what we all saw last night, chiefs trash, mahomes sucks, and ravens were clearly the better team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

OxySnake posted:

Goodell is gonna come down hard on players..... Exchanging jerseys after the game.

have we considered that goodell banned jersey swaps not for covid reasons but to protect people's feelings?

like if I brought out a bunch of my jerseys after the game and no one wanted one, I'd feel pretty bad

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

OxySnake posted:

I don't think they bring out extra jerseys, I think its just people taking off and swapping their jersey after the game.

that's worse

imagine taking off your jersey and now you're walking around shirtless and no one wants your jersey

then you'd have to cover it up, like oh I was just hot that's why I took off my jersey and handed it out to everyone

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Sep 29, 2020

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
that seems hurtful to linemen

plus jerseys cost $100 in the nfl shop, nfl could save a lotta dough every year if players just wore the same jersey and didn't keep giving them away to everyone

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

a neat cape posted:

Only AFC West fans will understand

why wouldn't other fans understand that the chargers have the worst health staff in the league

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What the hell is a one day delay going to do?

maybe that's the day the vaccine comes out

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I sincerely hope that the NFL plays as normal for the full season including Super Bowl and then the world ends

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

They should delay the entire league for a week. Seems like the safest option and keep the schedule from getting entirely hosed up.

but what would we do without a week of football

there would be rioting in the streets, it would be chaos

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Well What Now posted:

That happened last year.

well if it works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011