Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The ED art looks reminiscent of G-Reco, but also the whole ED rules.

Also lemme tell ya--these cursed wombs are a gosh darned handful, goodness gracious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Panda will win.

Panda always wins.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont mind the new ED cause it is just a completely different vibe. That OP is generic as heck though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Kemono Jihen smells like boogers

Also I want more Jujutsu Kaisen now.:smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ibblebibble posted:

Nobara is Queen Bitch of Crazy Town and I say that only in the most reverential and deferential of tones.

Yeah it's awesome

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Centzon Totochtin posted:

This Gojo and Geto stuff is fine but everytime Shoko isn't on screen, someone should be asking "where's shoko?"

:agreed:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Electric Phantasm posted:

Otoh she did call Gojo and decided against fighting the mass murderer

Well yeah, she still has her orders and a sense of self preservation

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yum posted:

as a manga reader, the only thing in my mind when I’m watching the anime is that the people at Mappa really really want to bang Gojo

Hell,

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Zzulu posted:

I didn't get "horny" from that scene at all. Nanami just looked like an angry badass and somehow people get horny vibes from it?

It doesn't take much to reinterpret a scene as horny.

It happens every day, everywhere.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe I'm the horny one?

(USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Collapsing Farts posted:

My girl loves it when I pull her hair and then smash her into a wall and kill her

Just relationship things

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
they even played the crazy rock song from when Yuji kicked rear end last season

Yuji is fuckin terrifying the more you think about him

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This episode was a very matter of fact reminder that uh...yeah, Gojo was so fuckin busted that he made people at this level look like complete chumps. Without him around....fuckin hell.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Absolutely busted rear end thing

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jerkface posted:

i hate mahito with my life

correct

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Twerp man has a broken, stupid ability. That's all there is to it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah. Gojo was kind of the load bearing dumbass with pretty eyes. In more ways than one.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Nobara at the end of last season dropped a black flash in lockstep with Itadori. If she's capable of that, she's capable of being a supremely gigantic pain in the rear end to deal with, to say nothing of her technique and how it really rattles some enemy types.

Sidelining her to any degree feels like a complete waste. But also yes she as a character owned bones and I wanted more of her.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Should've killed off Gojo instead. Unless that happens later, in which case, cool. I hate him

just imagining one of the bystanders in the subway station underground volunteering to join the curses

"Please volcano man, let me aid you in your crusade against eyes man."

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Amante posted:

Manga spoilers:

Why? Why are you doing this?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
bye bye Mahito

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Nobara issue, and I think why it sticks in everyone's craw, is that while Nobara was never held to the same power level as her classmates, she was still given a few moments to be a highlight in her own right. From that point forward, the stage was set and every fan of the series put down a pretty simple request: we know how these typically end, either they get benched or fridged, please god don't do either. It's like a called shot but for disappointment. For all the subversion we talk about, this series couldn't subvert the most obvious trope in shonen anime. It's an extremely basic test and the series failed it.

In hindsight it should have been expected given the flashback arc and how that whole mess ended.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jerkface posted:

Nobara is not even not on the same level as the top people. She had incredible potential and a unique cursed technique that even unrefined allows her to target the soul directly which was clearly very effective against Mahito, meaning that she is one of very few people in the world that could reasonably deal with him.

I will definitely agree that she should have been given more to work with, being a pretty hard foil to Mahito's everything. She's ranged AND hurts his soul? gently caress off with that nonsense, let her wreck shop

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

she's alive and gonna get revenge on yuji for playing dead in s1, its called foreshadowing

I would scream so loud I was hoarse if that's what it did

Please grant me this blessing, it's too good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:lmao:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
In hindsight, even in season 1 I was surprised Yuji's friends didn't get taken out at the school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
mappa is animating my birthday party