Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Pick posted:

if he dies now almost no one can attend his funeral on account of virus

DC Mayor should say “have all the state funerals you want, I’m not allowing crowds in the streets.”

Just the funeral cassion, honor guard, and empty DC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Rea posted:

Hold up, hold up, hold up, Trump's loving chief of staff is confirming "not on clear path to a full recovery"?! He's basically admitting that Trump is dying?!

Welcome to 2020!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Any scenario where he can’t activate his brown shirts for street violence In November is a good one.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Would be really good to know what his unscheduled visit to Walter Reid and I DIDNT HAVE MINI STROKES ranting were really all about.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Out of curiosity, since we always talk about this, what's Reagan's grave in California like? Is it a frequent target for desecration and destruction as it should be? Does it have extra security?

It’s on the grounds of his presidential library.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/billkristol/status/1312503722560290818?s=21

gently caress Bill Kristol but he’s solidly anti-trump and was Dan Quayle’s chief of staff so he’s had a briefing or two in his life on what actually happens when the President dies.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Didn’t Boris Johnson put out a few videos of how well he was doing before he got tube’d?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Who signs official documents with a sharpie?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Gasping is trending on Twitter.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

If Rick Wilson hates Steven Miller it's probably because of different reasons than why a leftist Jewish person does and it's okay to say sometimes jokes are different depending on who says them

I guess Molly Jong-Fast is a race traitor or something doing a weekly podcast with him.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Seriously they need to suspend his Twitter. This is unhinged, even for him.

What happens if he threatens to nuke China?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Wark Say posted:

Did he have a stroke recently (And no, I don't mean the previous visit he had earlier this year to Walter Reed, which many suspect it was stroke-related)?

Like he always looks like garbage but has the right side of his face always looked like... gently caress, I don't know, like Picasso and Dali painted it while high-as-poo poo?

He has tweeted quite emphatically that he did NOT have a series of mini strokes, despite no credible reporting ever suggesting he did.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

goddamnedtwisto posted:

is that weakness on the right side of his face, or just his normal weird gurning?

He did *not* have a series of mini strokes, ok!!??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/wenzlerpowers/status/1329973876898590720?s=21