Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I'm making a delicious big breakfast and the president is dying. Life owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

What's the big pro-Trump online forum now? I wanna touch the poop

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

ah, well, this word soup clears everything up, LOVE!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I really shouldn’t have posted that tweet because there are others that say he’s repeatedly tested negative.

yeah well, you report negative every time until you don't

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

NBC news cutting from actual news now to show trump leaving the hospital live. Cool!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Zotix posted:

Did a reporter just ask him if he thinks he might be a super spreader? lmao

Yeah that dude owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Crumbskull posted:

Mate, I live on a sailboat. A gust is 10-15 knots over mean wind speed, strong gust 15-20, violent 20+. Winds at 25 knots do not in anyway shape or form automatically suggest the danger of gusts to loving 50 lmao.

Like if this was true I'd have to drop my genoa and put in a second reef everytime I was sailing in 25kts just in case the wind spped DOUBLED to 50 and knocked me down lmao, it doesn't work like that. You can have sustained 25kts with almost no gusting OR 25kts with violent gusts or anything in betweeen.

Lolling IRL thinking about if everytime I was sailing at 15kts that meant it could gust to 30 without warning at any time. 30 gusting to 60 lmfao. The boys at the yacht club are gonna love hearing this one.

hell yeah