Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Taintrunner posted:

you're voting for a rich white male rapist to be rewarded with the highest office in the land so he can stuff his cabinet with anti-abortion republicans, promising nothing but brutal austerity, which will further drive young women into sex work in order to survive. not to mention all of the women of color abroad who will be killed, raped, or enslaved by american bombs or the fascist coups we directly aid.

you're loving delusional.

you support a warmongering rapist that has destroyed the lives of millions of women of color both here and abroad. you have absolutely no authority to speak much less call some delusional. Biden's top pick for his cabinet, John loving Kasich, the anti-abortion pro-hate crimes freak, is definetely on the side of sexual assault survivors. Wake the gently caress up already.

I wish I could vote for Biden a second time while Natalie Wynn reads this post to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Taintrunner posted:

white supremacists like yourself

I'm one-quarter Slav

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Shiroc posted:

Biden getting elected would make some things better for some non-rich white capitalists but make things worse for other people.

Trump getting reelected, which is probably going to happen, would make some things better for some non-rich white capitalists but make things worse for other people.

+1 Insightful

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

VomitOnLino posted:

Is this your best comeback?
Slavs, particularly in Russia, have a long history of Naziism and white supremacy.

So err..

I'll thank you not to profile me based on my ancestry

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
How in the world do you figure throwing water on this fire will help, considering it is still burning after you spat into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

there’s a difference in voting strategically nationally and donating to a bunch of former W ghouls

the Lincoln project might be a useful ghoul but there’s no need to increase its war-chest

you've convinced me