Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

such great pets!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Plant MONSTER. posted:

blurry shot because he doesn't like cameras but here is Pesto juxtapositioned w/ an effigy

haha

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

xcheopis posted:

Well, I went looking for any pictures of Greggy that might have been scanned and saved but instead just found folder after folder of Hypatia+Tanuki kitten pictures and videos and, after yet another session of weeping, have decided to wait a bit before doing more searching. (I think I'm almost past the "wailing, sprinkling of ashes in the hair, and rending of sackcloth garments" stage)

Might do a Greggy bio at some point. His story does end sadly and too soon but he was the catalyst for me converting from "ha ha yeah man cats are cute and weird" into full-blown crazy-cat lady.

:glomp:

ChubbyChecker

you people have the greatest pets

:3:

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

YeahTubaMike posted:

everyone has such beautiful pets :unsmith:

sully 2018-

tiny

not tiny

panthro 2006-2018

tiny

not tiny

aww :3:

ChubbyChecker

hah

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Groovy posted:

Alright, it's time to post my pets! I haven't got around to do so for ages but I feel bad, so let's do this.
Note that my pets are not the regular fluffy kind and that I'll timg, spoiler and tag them all in case anyone has phobia against any of them. Please only check them out if you're cool with insects (ants) and spiders (scorpion and aranea). If I shall rather post links instead of timg-embeds, tell me and I'll do it!

:nms:
First off, ant crew, Lasius Niger:

Check out this rare albino ant I found some time ago:

(it's not actually albino, but she's a freshly hatched worker that is rarely ever seen as they hide inside until their exoskeleton hardens)

Second off, Hector! He's a very chill, but also deadly poisonous boy. Scorpion crew represent with Androctonus Australis:

And of course, Toci, my lovely spider friend, a southern black widow, Latrodectus Mactans, of the rather rare Mexican coloring:

:nice:

ChubbyChecker

YeahTubaMike posted:

sully

oreo (and me, and my grandmother)

my lap is irresistible to all cats

xcheopis posted:

Kitten pics! January 2004, about two months after getting Tanuki and Hypatia

rear end-penny posted:

Good kittens.

My roommate snapped this one on Thanksgiving:

:3: cute kitties

ChubbyChecker

RickRogers posted:

Nice pets, here's me pet:

He's a street cat called Merlin, no idea if he has a type or something, good stripes though.

Just turned up one day, wouldn't leave, and after asking around concluded he had just been left behind by previous owners and had been living in an old caravan since.

Crimes: real dirty street-crimes, like pooping in neighbours tomato grow-bags and killing of all local mice.
Will tolerate no competition and he defends his territory pretty brutally, but has a dame called Molly that he lets get close.
Somehow rips off all collars we or the vetinarian put on him, I have just given up, how??? We did chip the sucker last year though, haha!

Surprisingly is very good and tolerant towards children, likes to sit in boxes, waiting for something I suppose.

what a :nice: cat

ChubbyChecker

a good boy

ChubbyChecker

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Memory photo showed up on FB for me. One of Dexter's night walks. He really loved them.

haha

ChubbyChecker

aww

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

parents' cat charlie is currently a coneboy, but can still snuggle so he's okay with that part at least :3:

a catlamp!

ChubbyChecker

aww

ChubbyChecker

prepuce repurposed posted:

pillow is bigger than dog. been thinking about this and can't sleep

what a good dog

ChubbyChecker

Private first class hairman :patriot:

o7

ChubbyChecker

Gramps posted:

Mister Biscuits sends his regards

He was gwumpy cause I had the audacity to talk to him

good kitty

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

(more here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/QVtC122)

we have changed her name from Shakira to Kira (i prefer 1-2 syllable names for cats). she is friendly and is bravely exploring the apartment (she wanted to get out of her safe space room pretty quickly and explore). we love her!

yeees!

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

oh believe me i know! but this is all new and exciting to spouse!

(it's old and exciting to me :buddy:)

here watch this too
https://streamable.com/h4z6we

aww

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

look at this gremlin

take the watermelon away before midnight

ChubbyChecker

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Cat whisperers:
This cat has been hangin around my yard. If I crouch down it runs over to me with its tail up and bonks me with its head and rubs against my hand a little (pictured below)

Then it goes and sits a few feet away (pictured)

what the heck does it want??? seems healthy and happy enough, but I have no idea if it is a stray or just someone's outside cat. It sort of acts like it wants to follow me when I go back inside? No collar or anything

when i was a child my neighbour's cat patrolled all over the neighbourhood and turned out that he had drinking bowls at few places

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

Kira stepped on my mouse and keyboard in such a way that left my youtube video and brought me right to byob :psyduck:

here is a pic, i guess she wanted me to post it!

good kitty

ChubbyChecker

biosterous posted:

https://streamable.com/cq2ky4

(cornell bird feeder lab livestream)

lol owned

ChubbyChecker

smooth kitty

ChubbyChecker

RickRogers posted:

Evening ritual with Merlin:

Brings me dead mouse/runs away with dead mouse when I make the dreaded "psssshh" noise.
Comes back later for his new healthy kidney meat and crunchy things.
Sits on me and purrrrrr.
Wakes me up at 3-4 in the morning to go out and pee.
Thanks Merlin.

oliwan posted:

Hello here is Stevie (f) :)

(named after Stevie Nicks)

good kitties

ChubbyChecker

RickRogers posted:

3 fluffy pigs in their outside run having no idea what to do now that the big man-tjing has taken their hiding log away.

Good news though; seems that the roots of both of Lee's incisor teeth survived her face plant and they are slowly growing back :buddy:

E. And yes they squealed a little in surprise

aww

ChubbyChecker

blep

ChubbyChecker

aww

ChubbyChecker

Megabound posted:

We have a secret 3rd pet that is this possum that has been sneaking into our room and eating the cat food for we don't know how long. The cats are completely chill with it, and they just walk past each other like it ain't no thing.

My wife is now researching possum boxes for them and we're coming up with a name. Very polite possum.

haha

ChubbyChecker

neighbor's albino California king snake. I don't recall its name :shrug:

His name is Kobe Bryant and he is hidey rn

cool snake!

ChubbyChecker

rear end-penny posted:

Hey all just pretend I'm emptyquoting every post ITT because all of your dogs/cats/snakes/parrots/octopi are dope as hell and I love them ok bye

ChubbyChecker

City of Glompton posted:

hello byob i have my own house now so that means i can have pets again! yay!

here are my banty babies which you may have already seen in the chat thread. this is from a couple days ago, their wing feathers are so much bigger now

Heidi the cat - she came to the shelter as a stray about 2.5 weeks ago, and we have had her for 1.5 weeks. she was very shy at first but now she is comfortable and she loves to be pet. she also knows her dinner schedule now. it is fun watching her blossom from a timid girl into a house cat

aww

ChubbyChecker

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Ninja loves yoinking the glasses from my face

https://i.imgur.com/lC5jDlO.mp4

haha

ChubbyChecker

Stoner Sloth posted:

yobbers have some very high quality pets indeed!

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

City of Glompton posted:

Cooper is a good boy. Heidi and Reggie just got some extra treats for the inconvenience of having a dog take up their couch, and while they're not super thrilled i think they'll be ok

ChubbyChecker

FluffieDuckie posted:

Billy Bob is staying with us while his parents get married

He's adorable and needs someone to play with him constantly. We don't seem to be able to wear him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

:nice: