Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Dynamic car mufflers, they shrink in cold weather
Name your car
You can drift or park your car
Honk radius grows when the car bond grows
Car equipment is fully customizable, from the tire that has golden rims to the seating
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their car [might be a mistranslation?]
Cars poo poo dynamically
Walk your car around [when in neutral gear]
Jump from your car onto a moving cybertrain
Wash your cars. Cyberhero makes remarks about the car depending on the cars make and model
Store cars in garages so you have more backup cars
Cars die and can't be repaired
Tell a car to flee to spare it's motor
Cars backfire behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Cars have personalities
Cars move sideways
Cars can learn tricks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i think the game will be poo poo and ill play it for 300 hours.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

All of the people they worked to death came directly on to this game after working themselves to death to finish witcher 3 and the DLC lol poland is so cool

Good. Hope they crunched my dick.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I just called my car in and then seen a sports car drive past me so I started chasing it but when I couldn't catch it I turned around and my car had been following me the whole time and ran me over.

i dont know if this is about cyberpunk or your new method of getting to work

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

definitely glad that i didnt get hyped for it and didnt care about or follow it for 10 years so i can enjoy it instead of all those who did the aforementioned and who hate it

yeah, hell if youve actually been playing recent game releases this year instead of just imagining a star trek holodeck experience, this game is still leagues ahead in terms of bugs and polish lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

My biggest complaint is the game is really hard to look at. It’s all hazy and there’s a lot of useless people walking around and everything feels like I’m barely in control of my character.

i mean that is the advertised experience

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ganbarre Leondardo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its kind of messed up you cant be fat and look like this

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol hell yeah. the quadra kicks rear end in forza too

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmfao theyre also adding a hacking mechanic to the game where you can hack the mule borders and shock mules and trucks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sony turds are the most miserable gamers on earth and deserve all of it lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Reminder that this was MEANT to be a PS4/Xbone release, that's just insane lol, like imagine if those were the only versions to exist. They even said it runs "surprisingly well" on last gen consoles, like nobody would ever notice. They should have just taken the extra 6-12 months they obviously needed instead of pushing out an obviously unfinished/unoptimized game

That said "it runs on my machine" so none of it effects me, but I feel for gamers who spent 60 bucks on the console versions. Disrespectful.

They should have just told decade old console havers to gently caress off a few years ago in development , and yeah sony pulling it is more of a gently caress you to cdpr and covering their asses instead of saying “hey come play this game and refund that rear end after a couple days for free”
But again, like fallout 76 was a way more busted piece of poo poo and theres been other equally lovely offenders from like EA and Bethesda and Ubisoft that did not receive this treatment

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Just FYI someone dug through save files to try and figure out the 8mb corruption thing and deleting your items in-game will not keep your save alive, the save file tracks everything that ever existed in your play through and doesn’t remove anything you throw away or sell or delete or whatever lol

johnny silverhand voice “Just HAD to pick up that 8th kumquat juice huh? Well say goodbye to your preorder items.”

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Jenny Agutter posted:

the PI missions are really cool and i would buy a Judgement-style detective spinoff set in night city

Yeah a full on detective blade runner style noir focused thing would be awesome, but its also awesome the way they manage to hit on all the right genre beats in their own way that feels completely natural to their story and setting.
The game also does a good job of showing its tabletop rpg influence in the encounter design and combat, the gameplay remains action based and fast paced to not betray the setting, but its still very much an rpg.
However you can tell at some point a design decision was made to make poo poo more accessible at the sake of complexity and you run into the problem a lot of games have now but skyrim really started the trend of where theyre like afraid to gate things off to the player because they correctly assume most people are too stupid to make a build that doesnt gently caress themselves over lol.
I think the best solution would be a mass effect style thing where players could pick an auto-leveling character class or build their own the way it is now, instead of changing the entire balance and approach mid development

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You get a guaranteed BBW spawn at the reception desk in Lizzie’s amigo. Happy hunting.

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I ran into a random sidequest that made a cop say "Wait. THAT's V?!. We can't handle him. What do we do, boss?!" and made me feel insanely strong. Game is good after all.

Lol yeah i had some street punk stop his friend from trying to fight me because of my rep. Youd think the gorilla arms would be enough lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Jackie drove away after the Maelstrom mission so fast that he exploded an oncoming car and left the two people inside it floating sitting down in the air. Hype.

I saw a tyger claw guard casually smoking her smart assault rifle

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i wish this game had kept the original design of having to jack your wire into a guys port to hack him, and just a deeper hacker game in general, and no wireless hacking. You can tell a lot of the areas were originally designed so that you were supposed to get an "in" from an access point like a wall jack or a computer or one of those signal receiver dishes.
I also wish the different food and drinks did different things and that there were more drugs.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

*walking past another huge canyon of full dripping garbage bags* Pillowy moundss

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

There will permanently be a horde of players doing this at this location in cyberpunk online

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Jenny Agutter posted:

Ping and a tech sniper rifle are a hilarious and effective combination

I like ping and the burya revolver because taking out apartments of weak thugs through the walls makes me feel like im roy batty using deckards gun

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I want the car to drive itself while it gets stuck in a mile long traffic jam because two cars tried to turn left at a light and i look up at the sunroof and lament night city drivers

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bar tender rag polishing and blowing on a full glass of whiskey as he tilts it around and rotates it sideways in his hand

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think that even as crazy as tech gets in fifty whole years (wow i bet well hAve flying cars by then) they wont be able to stop bullets from going through old denim and leather hotpants, so the way armor works on higher difficulties seems fine

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Still trying to figure out if this was on purpose.

Every time i have to use one of those i lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://youtu.be/cCGjNmhg2HU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Still trying to figure out if this was on purpose.

Quoting for new page context

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The malorian and a bunch of handgun perks kicks so much loving rear end lol im just cyber arthur morgan now basically

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Some hosed up blend of robocop and terminator

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

There’s a lot of mods that Fix driving but I haven’t tried any.

modding already seems ill advised with the early access state of the game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

where can i respec? i don't think i'm gonna hit max level before the end and i wanna do some epic crafting

You cant respec attributes, and the legendary crafting tier requires like 18-20 in Tech.
I basically just gave up on it for this char lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Purps will have to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The best thing you can craft is the clothes and weapon mods though, their quality rolls random so you can be like stacking guns with four epic mods