Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Atypical sconnie fish fuckery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Tip posted:

also linnea quigley as a naked nihilist punk rocker was uh... :blush:

That crotch prosthetic was so confusing

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Derpies posted:

Hispanic cultural festivals all slap and you should go to your local ones. We’ve been getting a larger influx of South American immigration here in Utah and man the food and cultural festivals that have resulted are awesome. Been seeing some crazy fusion food lately like Lomo Saltado Arepas and I only encourage this cultural blending.

Arepas are so dang good I wish I had some right now. Tried to make them a bunch of times, but they always turn out lackluster.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

His new av has really mellowed him out

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Blue Ruin

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

sebmojo posted:

that looks really good!

maybe mandy too? is that a good film?

Mandy was good, but not quite what I expected. The real question though, have you seen Kill List yet?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I disagree with your sentiment but enjoy your avatar so it's a wash

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

you can pour in a cup of orange juice

Sure buddy :lmao:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

your sconnie juice-ham recipe made my cat throw up.

I was reading it and in the background to the right of the phone screen my cat just barfed on the rug

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

i'm sorry I was rude. Pork and citrus is pretty good together, the cat puking was unrelated, and wisconsin is ok

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

re: jerky chat

kinda thinking lately that i'm gonna make my own. i've been eating it a lot since i've been doing a lot of endurance type activities outside, but it's so fuckin expensive. i've been told it can be done in an oven, anyone tried that?

I have. We bought a kit for it and it didn't turn out too bad.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Everybody warmed up and ready to start the day with a good work out?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You ever eat your own poo poo and it just tastes terrible? Like complete garbage? Like something you shouldn't be eating?

you been on a real coprophilic kick lately, huh

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

normally I notice you talking about sucking on and eating poo poo this much

*points at small bar on graph*

and lately it's more like

*points at larger bar on graph*

:iiam:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Tip posted:

goddamn it my left ear is straight plugged with wax

I've poured all kinds of concoctions into my ear canal and excavated it with these weird steel tools my mom gave me but this last little bit won't go and it's driving me loving insane

I'm half deaf :cry:

you sealed the earwig in with the concotions of course you cant hear

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

Tip, you may have a sinus/ear thing other than physical blockage. Same thing has happened to me. I have had need to unblock my ear in the past, but when then what was the problem it was always pretty simple. I was confounded once by why I couldn't "unblock it" until I realized it was actually sinus inflammation. That kinda stuff can put pressure on the eardrums or whatever and it can feel a lot like a blockage. Try taking an antihistamine. Any over the counter thing will do. I use this stuff.

https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signature-non-drowsy-allerclear-antihistamine-10mg.%2C-365-tablets.product.11602332.html

I'll not take any for days/weeks on end but if I start to feel pressure in my ears I take one of these a day for a few days and it pretty much always clears it up. Blockage clearing is not the kind of thing you should have to more than once every few years (and most people never at all).

so...no to a sharpened coathanger?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Worst appetizer is the pile of nachos that turns into a cold congealed lump halfway thru eating them and none of the toppings are mixed in so only the top chips having toppings

Conceptually a good appetizer but often the most disappointing

cogent and accurate

i always look at the mound, go for a chip, it snaps off leaving the rest fused with the hardened cheese, and then give up

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

maybe sodium citrate cheese would help, but no, whatever the gently caress sports bar is just throwing handfuls of shredded cheddar on

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I remember getting banned for running bots on d2. A sad day.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

wow...bougie

*sprays wd40 directly into sinuses*

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

hey big beef you get svengoolie in your part of WI?

Love svengoolie.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

what a saga

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I’m reading this thread I realized that I haven’t owned a toaster in years, because I don’t really eat bread or bagels or frozen waffles or whatever.

Not sure what I would drop in the tub if I wanted to electrocute myself.

Radio, space heater, curling iron, hair dryer, small fan, a lamp, dehumidifier, you know really just whatever your imagination lands on.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I'm not 100% sure what to do here, are they saying angels will take care of everything or am I supposed to do something? Also, since its talking numerology, shouldn't we be talking about angles?

hail the hounds of Tindalos

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Derpies posted:

What’s everyone’s favorite crime

dilly dallying

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

in 3d?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hell yea

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

yo thanks :hfive:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

the VA hospital I'm going to next week once gave me a MRSA infection on the back of my head, and one of my primary care docs really bungled something one time that caused a bit of some issues in my life, but those instances are not unique to the VA and are endemic to all medical systems.

Overall, the VA kicks the poo poo out of anything anyone else I have has got. American healthcare is horrific.

:lmao: holy poo poo sorry but the mrsa thing

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

so good

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Methanar posted:

I am emigrating to the united states in less than 48 hours lmao.

I've seen your posts. Stay out.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Mornin' posting warriors

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Grave Encounters 2?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Computer viking posted:

I'm thinking about playing the AoE 4 campaign - or maybe shooting people in the head in Planetside? Another round of TW:Warhammer ? I never did finish Darkest Dungeon, either. Oh, and I see Crusader Kings 3 and Divinity: Original Sin (enhanced) are both sitting there entirely unplayed, too.

I'm sure buying another game will fix it. Humankind, maybe - but it sounds like I should wait for some polish patches first.

just get the binding of isaac w dlcs and oxygen not included base game.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

oh yea don't starve is pretty good too

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009