Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My head hurts really bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Got a migraine

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvl9MpdcF5Q

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

free hubcaps posted:

poo poo im really curious as to what this was

i dont want to venture offsite, im scared

mario sucks bowser's dick

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

25 years of gettyimages, hard to believe it's been 25 years of gettyimages

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol that poo poo looks so awkward.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Call me Pussy Boy Supreme. From the ice cold wastes known as your momma's rear end in a top hat I skeeted and scatted across the cosmos.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sucked off

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SUCKED OFF

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tip posted:

I made this cacodemon in the Spore creature creator demo 12 years ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rwG-lIVFq-Y

Now it's suddenly popular because it's getting suggested next to Doom Eternal videos.

He looks like a bitch

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What is this symbol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

i drew a koala

Shame that it's a racist.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hooty HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Heath Ledger? More like Fried Chicken Dredger.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tonsil stones in urethra. Kidney stones in throat. Passing kidney stones through tear ducts.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chomp8645 posted:

I created a 3D donut today folks. This is my donut. I hope you like it.

It's part of the (apparently) infamous "donut" Blender tutorial. So I did it under instruction, but it was from scratch, no downloaded material. I'm not sure if I want to go straight on the next part which adds sprinkles and texture definition to the bread part (it looks like unbaked dough right now), or make something simple of my own first.

Usless donut, can't be eaten, poo poo donut, what use if can't be eaten, fake and perhaps gay.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cockflesh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wtf....

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

I'm sorry I was lying. a witch sucked all the cum out of me and now I can't use magick any more.

Round these parts they call me Dumpfucker on account that I got dumps like a truck and gently caress those dumps.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I wish a witch would suck all the cum out of me :unsmith:

You say this and yet you use the anus of anyone nearby to suck the cum from your dingus pit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Troll pole enter my bung hole

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

happy SHITPOST SUNDAY gbs i have to go get drunk and play dungeons and dragons now

Dont forget to order some pigskin

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm being tortured to death as Axel F plays

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Turdmin Sludmo of the Skankonian Dynasty

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tell him this is his last chance, to get his daughter in a fine romance, because the SA poster Tip just gave me a huge advance on sucking dong.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

i yelled at my cat that he's a fat piece of poo poo and he woke up and started lickin he rear end

Did he poo poo onto bristle tongue

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

WOW!!!!!!!!! :geoduck:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

it's time to put the frozen pot pie in the oven so i can eat dinner in approximately several years

Did you eat it yet u insane savage

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

i posted that then smoked some weed and forgot to put it in for a while

Very depressing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Meme Poker Party posted:

I ate some trashy, greasy pizza and now I'm drinking coffee for another late night Blender-thon.

Any chance you're going to poo poo shart out your craphole?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aardvark! posted:

pot pie was Delish w some hot sauce. love that nearly tasteless crust

Lsbb I will report back with any farts resultant from this meal

Lucky for u I was listening to music on TIDAL with my HiFiMan Arya headphones and as I was perusing Tom Jones so I could listen to some classic lounge music I came across this album cover which foretells the severity of your future rear end eruptions.

May God have mercy on u.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's not unusual to be hosed by anyone, it's not unusual to have SEX with anyone, but when I see you sucking a COCK with anyone, it's not unusual to see me JERK, oooooh, I wanna BUST.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tip posted:

I salt and pepper both sides of the steak, let it sit for an hour, then rinse it off and thoroughly dry it and then cook it in a pan with a little oil over medium high for 4 minutes on each side. Then let it rest for a few minutes.

Comes out hella tasty.

I dry brine it for 3 days, let it get to room temperature, then heat my cast iron up in the oven, put that 1.5 inch rib eye on the cast iron three minutes each side, take the bitch off the heat, put in some garlic herb butter along with crushed garlic gloves, rosemary and thyme, then baste that bitch putting it on and off the heat, let it rest under foil for 5-10 minutes. You get a steak with a crust that you can scrape a knife on. That poo poo is baller as poo poo. My dick farted

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They call me Papa Pussi down at the docks on account of the puddi meat long-extendo, dick stupendo.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tip posted:

The steak I'm eating is petite sirloin at $3 a pound (on sale). It is a generally cheaper cut, also known as tip steak gently caress off, but pretty drat good if you treat it right.

Marinate it with orange juice ONLY. Just a bag of oROANGE JUICE

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tip posted:

I was actually looking between a couple recipes and I just realized that when I was looking at the amount of fish to put in that one was anchovies.

So I put in four sardines when it called for 3+ anchovies, but sardines are way bigger. So I guess it's not supposed to be this strongly fish flavored. :doh:

I'm bulking out the remainder with more tomatoes and garlic and what not.

Lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tip posted:

That's what I love about these thousand page threads man, I get older but they stay the same page.

Someone died during the last page, this thread is killing goons

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tip posted:

creepin on dat rear end

He WILL suck upon yonder shithole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If you rewatch X-Files you would 100% realize that Mulder would be alt-right since he constantly says snide poo poo about "political correctness" and makes bizarre sexist comments and mansplains to Scully about her own college thesis at one point, he'd probably love Jordan Peterson.

Scully is a neoliberal, she basically never trusts mentally ill people and is a massive bootlicker who constantly tries to explain away the government being bad.