Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Lol, I bet you think you're so loving clever with that thread title

It's true, that's hella clever

Edit: also, the russian dude legit scared me. I dunno how often I have an urge to murder or flee from a digital character, let alone one on your team, but god drat. Glory can be scary, but mr ruskie scared me worse

BrotherJayne fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Half ork cybered up melee samurai monk

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

KataraniSword posted:

I think these are all troll portraits and I can't remember if you can mix and match with the metaraces.

Anyway, I like #4 on this row enough that I'm willing to fully swing my vote to Female Troll over my previous offer of female dwarf. Give me that edgy trash goblin energy.

This

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Cythereal posted:

Female dwarf, portrait 4.

Can I antivote?

That's too much makeup xD

if it has to be dwarf female

is my fav

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

System Metternich posted:

Changing my vote to male Troll adept using the popular handsome portrait:

Female troll!

there's already a female dwarf on the crew

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Kanfy posted:

First of all, if you've already made your choice then chill and let other people make theirs in peace, and second of all, there being a female dwarf in the crew isn't a spoiler since I've said as much myself.

apologies, I thought we were doing a runoff after the side-by-side post

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Quackles posted:

OK, I like Anita Fang as a name. Changing my vote to that.

+1, that name and avatar is dope!

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

habeasdorkus posted:

I haven't played both, but playing unarmed was truly enjoyable.

Partially cybered unarmed adept is dope

kung fu with claws, bruv

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Xun posted:

Instant ramen protagonist is the gooniest name

My rapper name is "Shrimp Flavor!"

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

bewilderment posted:

I'm voting for Male Troll, and I'd like to note that while I'm voting for Troll, this portrait should have been up for voting regardless.

You can pretend the bandanna is covering up some horns.

AMERICA-SAN!

gently caress that is such a good story

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Kanfy posted:

As a lil' trick from ol' Kanfy for any other aspiring Adepts having trouble getting started, picking the custom archetype with at least 2 Conjuring gives you the Haste I spell which is very easy to put to good use while you're stuck cowering behind crates.

This plus hand razors is an amazing out the door combo... but no killing hands on cyberweapons I think ☹

And heck yes green hair!

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

poo poo. Guess I better reread the dragonfall LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

achtungnight posted:

Sounds like the author of this LP. When was he supposed to be done again? August 1997? Dang….

August 2056, I believe you'll find

Kanfy posted:

I followed that one for a while too but at some point I got tired of the OP taking forever to post updates so I kinda fell off of it, should probably get back to it one of these days.

xD

Now I gotta figure out which one I want to do another playthrogh of as well.

DMS on the HK engine is pretty good, but I've beat it like 5 times now, so maybe Dragonfall will be the lucky victim.