Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I just wanna have a post on the first page of this thread.

Happy new year TFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

For the lazy who won't click through, this is the high point.

https://twitter.com/KLobstar/status/1345126641341763584?s=20

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

D-LINK posted:

When someone buys you a horny av, are you supposed to horny post thereafter?

D-Link's Av could get the D.

So yes horny posting is mandatory and

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m amazed at how many normally intelligent people get sucked in by these bullshit sites. I have a friend, her parents are both retired rocket scientists, and they are constantly sending her conspiracy theory websites about COVID-19. She sends actual legit things back and they just get brushed aside.

It's because they are also arrogant. And the whole "the sheeples aren't smart enough to understand this" plays right into that arrogance.

And of course because they are so smart, they couldn't possibly be duped by someone untruthful so there's no need to fact check

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Manoueverable posted:

I finally finished the Blue Lions route in Three Houses, and wow there is so much I still don't understand about the plot, what the hell is going on :psyduck:

e: I should add it's the first one I completed and I have no idea which one to do next, in part because I forgot about the DLC until like halfway through this route.

I still don't understand the ending or really half the stuff that happened on the final mission. I tried looking it up but no one broke it down Barney style for me so I just gave up and assumed either the other routes explain it, or I just am not meant to know.

Unrelated video game news but cool as hell.

https://twitter.com/manfightdragon/status/1345615588106780672?s=20

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Timby posted:

You'll never be stronger in your life than you are in the moment when you say to another human being, "Look, I need help and I can't do this alone. Can you help me?"

I don't want this to get lost in a bunch of other posts cause this is one of the realest things anyone has posted in this year's chat thread so far.

Anyone who says therapy is for the weak has never had to have that self introspective talk with themselves and say, "Hey self, we're hosed. There's two ways out of this, and one ends with at the bottom of a death spiral."

Good on you my dude for having the strength to be real with yourself and get help.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Disney is good and awesome. The problem is that it's overwhelming after a while and it's hard to enjoy a full day because by like hour 5 you need a break.

But no way in heck you're leaving because drat it, you are at Disney.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Now I just need to get Clarence Thomas's dumb rear end replaced with the ghost of Bernie Mack or something and we're better.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Gotta admit that's pretty cool

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Skwirl posted:

I'm honestly curious how the NFL is gonna address this on Saturday. Because they almost have to, but it's completely ridiculous that they will.

Jerry Jones is gonna show up to Washington and delay the game indefinitely because the NFL can't prove the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Rep. Jake LaTurner (R-Kansas) tweeted that he has COVID-19. He was on the floor voting 4 hours ago.

The FBI may not visit or arrest all the rioters and terrorists from today, but Corona-Chan will.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Re phone chat:

My pixel 4 is the best phone I have ever owned. It's just a nice clean experience. The only problem I have with it is that the camera is *too* good so my wife always wants to use my phone to take pictures of the kids instead of her own.

Also

https://twitter.com/HunchoJt__/status/1348020043196469248?s=20

waah fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jan 10, 2021

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Mitch is looking out for Mitch.

He got thrown under the bus by Trump when Mitch could have thrown Trump under the bus a bunch of times.

The fact that Mitch is high enough up there to have gotten classified info telling him if he was on the kill lists probably doesn't make him happy either.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

We don't measure

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Shouldn't get lost to just the GDT or N/V thread.

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1350967953618067461?s=20

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

The extremely cynical part of me is thinking that he's buying loyalty from a fellow grifter. Then he can parade around a black person (a la Diamond and Silk) to run under his dumb AF patriot party in Michigan.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

He just telling them they need to riot harder if they want that sweet sweet pardon.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Maybe I missed it a few pages back but Lofi Bernie is the poo poo, and I ain't really about that bernie life.

https://twitter.com/good/status/1352017084897611779?s=20

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Grittybeard posted:

I swear I went to high school with 15 different versions of this kid, but none of them thought big enough.

https://twitter.com/ajc/status/1352307809002672130

Best bit of screwing over a retail chain I ever saw was back at Best Buy. The girls working at the service desk were notorious for just accepting things without paying attention because they didn't care and/or were too busy texting.

So a guy paid for a TV in cash a few days earlier, decides he doesn't like it anymore and brings it back.

Girl tries to pick up the box, says it's heavy and pushes it to the side. Gives the guy a refund and the guy leaves.

About 2 hours later they call us to come up front to get the TV.

The box was literally filled with rocks.

You gotta have some serious cojones to try that.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Are we sure Larry King wasnt just George Burns in a costume?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Fast and the Furious 9 is getting a gritty reboot huh?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Blowjob Overtime posted:

How did King of Queens end? Based on how profoundly unhappy they were, the most likely finale seems like a murder-suicide, but I doubt that was it.

Close. That's probably still in the works considering:

Wikipedia posted:

Series finale: Doug, having discovered that Carrie did not get rid of her apartment in Manhattan – as she was supposed to three weeks ago – tells her that he wants a divorce. Carrie wants to stay together and plans to go to China to pick up their adopted child. Also, Arthur's bride leaves him just before the wedding, believing that he was gay the whole time. At the last minute, Arthur asks Spence's mother to marry him. Doug and Carrie race to China, each attempting to claim their baby before the other. On the way, they reconcile. Carrie finds out after adopting that she is pregnant, and she is overwhelmed. A flash forward to a year later shows a messy, hectic household with both Doug and Carrie struggling to care for two small children, when Arthur suddenly returns because his marriage does not work out.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

The season finale to Martin was pretty good until you realize why Gina (Tisha Campbell) was missing for half the final season.

Tisha Campbell returned to the series following a ten-episode hiatus, after settling a sexual harassment lawsuit against Martin Lawrence. As a condition of her agreement to return, Martin and Tisha's scenes were filmed at different times to prevent them from meeting each other; this results in the both of them not appearing in the same scenes together.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Thaddius the Large posted:

NEVER stick your dick in crazy. It can be a fun ride, but oh boy the downsides

On the flip side he can set himself up to join the TFF divorced crew in five years.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Ehud posted:

What’s everyone doing today.

Kid is having a birthday drive by outside and cleaning.

We gon be cold AF

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

BlindSite posted:

Never seen snow irl.

As annoying as snow can be, when you catch flakes softly falling at night time, and it's bright AF because the snow is reflecting all possible light, it's a magical thing.

I happened to get out of tired adult mode to wonder at the falling snow earlier this week. It's worth doing so every now and then.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I just started watching The Expanse (finally).

My god is it good.

I feel like an idiot for waiting for so long.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'm finding myself really liking going back to this once a week new episode rather than a whole season up at once. Really gives poo poo time to marinate and build hype for the next week.

Yeah. As nice as it is to binge I enjoy just kinda having a moment to talk about an episode instead of trying to talk about an entire season in three days before half the people move on.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I didn't keep up on forums drama for a while, due to a new job.

So I'm skimming through all the death truck posts and did that dude really say he would accidentally binge 10k mg of sodium in a God drat day?

That's like 7 McDonalds combos a day. What the fuuuuck.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

swickles posted:

Can we just say 10g of salt instead of this 10k mg nonsense?

Edit: to put that into context that is ten times the daily oral dose we give to hyponatremic patients.

Absolutely. I just needed to fully visualize how much sodium that was since you know most somewhat stable humans don't measure their daily sodium intake in grams.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Does Dark Souls guy know that horses can actually twist their bodies and aren't subject to the coding limitations of Dark Souls bosses or...

Nah you know what, where can I put my bets down for the horse winning?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

How many i-frames do I get if I decide I want to take up hippo punching.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Skwirl posted:

It's got a killer theme song from

*checks notes*

Oh, for gently caress's sake, really?

Yeah. gently caress that guy. But the Monstars Anthem is awesome still.

https://youtu.be/I4_3PVFSUxE

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Never forget that Avery Brooks had his own spinoff series before DS9

https://youtu.be/zge345LB5ZM

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

It's been a year of this same poo poo and I'm so loving tired of caring about these people and "doing the right thing" and all the other bullshit I'm supposed to think about when the right does something stupid.

For once I want them to deal with the repercussions of their stupidity. But nope, gotta be the better person, more good people than bad, etc etc.

Yep dealing with the same crap from my in-laws.

They all thought it was a hoax overblown etc.

My nephew in law is having a birthday party this weekend. They don't understand why I don't want to go.

They all have the vaccine due to either being old, law enforcement, or healthcare

But I'm the one living in a bubble and I shouldn't let this ruin my life any longer.

GTFOH.

And yes, there is a non zero chance that they want me dead lol.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Alaois posted:

you don't watch Any Given Sunday, you just kind of let it wash over you and soak in the Oliver Stone

Sunday morning
Makes me feel
So godly
Pardon me
If I take your sooooooul

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Kalli posted:

Btw, had a good ugly cry for a half hour earlier and now I just want to say that up until like yesterday, I had conflated Mumford & Sons with the old TV show on Nick at Night.

Thanks, and god bless.

My dude are you okay? Like I know you are a bit emotional but uh the combinations of posts lately have me a bit worried about you fam.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

https://twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1371598969487392769?s=20

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I haven't posted in forever but I hope y'all are all doing well. Congrats to all the tff babies.

Do we have a thread or posts with some of the old recipes. I really wanna finally make that one parmesan risotto you guys always talked about, but I can't find the recipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Hey, Lowtax killing himself has me saying hi to the thread again for the first time in a while.

Hope everyone is well.