Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I can never keep up with this thread because all the posts happen when I'm asleep :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Hey, sorry if this classed as importing off site drama but someone sent me this from a Florida goons discord

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

seiferguy posted:

I'm gonna assume possession of CP.

Edit: was that poster someone who posted here? I don't recognize the name.

Yeah he was a jags fan.

He's responsible for the :randpop: and :randstare: emotes.

Which are oddly appropriate

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Kalli posted:

Yes and no. Yes, impossible to find at retail price, no, just hit up https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=3080+rtx&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=3080 and please don't buy from those loving pieces of poo poo.

Nah, the newer graphics cards are apparently not significantly better for their price then older ones for bitcoin mining (or weird dedicated math cards), it's primarily a everyone's stuck at home gaming, and the production facilities were shut down for months earlier this year due to covid.

There's a chip shortage atm due to covid-19 but also miners are buying them up, but also scalpers.

It's gotten to the point that miners are buying up any laptops with 30 series in them too because of the desktop shortages.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Qwijib0 posted:

Smart TV security continues to meet expectations

https://twitter.com/David3141593/status/1378466886770434049

The S in IoT stands for Security

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

harperdc posted:

The MMA leg break earlier this year was worse IMO but I want nothing to do with those videos.

Speaking of horrific poo poo,

https://twitter.com/laurenpeikoff/status/1414089427924684803?s=21

loving yikes

Jesus that's a lot of weaponry...

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Did it look vaguely like a hedgehog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

She did good until around 6 months, only waking for feedings as expected, then all hell broke loose and she would pop up screaming and awake if we as looked at the door.

But yeah, alternating Tylenol and ibuprofen worked wonders.

Often, yeah. The brain sucks.

Teething sucks OP.

But we actually liked it because our kid never sleeps through the night but when he was teething we could give him Calpol which helped him sleep through the night so we got a break too.