Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Suicide Squad was fun as heck. Nice to see Elba get roles where he gets to act more than just look.
Watch tv on your watch??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Venom 2 trailer has carnage turn into a tasmanian devil tornado. This is a wreck

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ok I liked eternal a lot

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Breakout star Pizza Papa

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Shanty posted:

Snyder Cut or nothing.

You can watch Man of Steel and Batman V Superman first, if you want the full story. Both good movies. MoS is probably the most accessible one, then it gets increasingly Snyder (which is good IMO). Aquaman if you feel like it. It's a fun romp, with some cool pulpy visuals. WW is like the least important one, really.

Affleck Batman died in all the drama surrounding the Justice League director change, and Batman gets rebooted constantly anyway. Pattinson is hot poo poo right now after starring in a few well received Films.

Nothing option saves you 6 hours of just awful dull stuff.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I was off by two hours!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Let rami make ewoks

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

LET BRUCE HAVE STAN LEE'S CAMEO JOB

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Robert Z'dars is M.O.D.O.K.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Naming a blade after the world's greatest rugby team means it's an unstoppable winner

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Was there another Speed Racer?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I heard snoring when watching it in a theater, it was mine

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Sony needs help making flops?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Remember a simpler time when the audience laughed and cooed to " I'm the juggernaut bitch"?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Batman raising ward via child abuse

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

How is this a "Top Secret" what's bottom secret?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'll pass on depressing clown musical

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It's gonna be a slog

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Just dump snyderverese and move on with semi divorced Gunnverse

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Recast leto as flash

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ugly Sonic

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

the time for a heavy set flash has begun, john goodman

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Having now finished the "Invincible" comic between seasons of the show I really don't like the themes Kirkman enshews
2 for 2 Kirk!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Make all intelligent life half as big

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Burkion posted:

How do you feel about rape

Also fascism but like totally done right this time, promise

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Immortal Hulk needs him

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Needs a slow burn series

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Christopher Guest up for Midnight Sons?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

Okay. I'm ready for the meteor.

edit: Oh my god, the twist on Joy Story is amazing.

Is there a version where the streamer doesn't stop the video every moment to tell me what I'm seeing and how I'm supposed to feel?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Children no, big cats yes
Solved

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Randy Quaid died?!!;

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hard to plan on chaos magic

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Wakandins would have a much cooler intranet that the internet can't compete with, for one it won't have gab, Twitter or trump

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

teagone posted:

What about dick, is the dick blurred.

Bale is in the movie unblurred

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

Let's see what the Fandom Wiki has to say about that!!

.. huh.

Oh ya Hitler would love em, so would Stalin.
Kinda want a Yeltsin Minions movie

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Grendels Dad posted:

Name one.

No cheating, it doesn't count if they make stupid movies for no moeny.

Katherine Hepburn, what's his name from there will be blood

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Uh alien hybrid shape shifter so he's relatable

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

She's an alien 14 year old duh

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I hope she sounds like little jon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Pillowpants posted:

Daniel Day Lewis, Tom Hanks. Gene Hackman, Christian Bale.

He said one, you lose!