Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Stairmaster posted:

ive been doing weed since monday

Me too, but I don't remember what year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I have lost my Dynavap screen. :suicide:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

tmfc posted:

I bought a bunch of extras despite still using the original screen that came with it, for this exact reason. got some extra o rings too hah

You are a smarter man than I. Let this be a lesson to all: Keep the pieces in a container when cleaning them.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Looks like I got to the point in the jar where all the good stuff filtered down. :catstare::weed:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Chinatown posted:

my mind is at ease

my body, relaxed

the moment approaches

i will venture to the kitchen

and there i will create something truly delicious

I'mmmmmmmmm gonna reach for that granola bar two feet away. In a minute. Probably.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Chinatown posted:

no hurry. when the time comes, you will know.

I accidentally ate five. I'll regret this.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Powerful "These edibles ain't poo poo" energy.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

This track is great, thanks. My first introduction to that style was Justin Adams' Desert Road when I was in my teens and browsing CDs at a store was still a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRI8ltS0Ns

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Gods_Butthole posted:

Hmmmmm, and you can assure me this won't gently caress up my plumbing?

Not thinking, I did this once while catsitting—not a full box, mind, just turds and caked piss—and it will definitely clog the toilet and you'll have fun digging it up by hand after it turns cement-like. I think it was some ultra absorbent stuff, though, so YMMV.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Only have a few weeks of weed left and cops are still busting people selling left and right during a pandemic. :sigh:

How odorless can you make indoor grows, anyway?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Inspector Hound posted:

They're going to smell towards the end, but you can do your darndest with a good air recycler and carbon filter. After that the thing you have to worry about is your power bill.

More worried about stinking up the stairwell, my place is kinda small. They can send probes out of the solar system, but they haven't engineered odorless weed.

Schools open Monday, I guess I could just wait till everyone around me has COVID.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Chinatown posted:

tag yourself, im hempo

Hempo is a martial art, like drunken style kung-fu but it's weed.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Lib and let die posted:

The ultimate human trap.

Go ahead, scritch the belly. I dare ya.

Scritch? I'ma raspberry that sumbitch I don't even care.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qiv7o06KPO1ywkryx.mp4

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Homocow posted:

not weed related but I ate about 5 grams of shrooms an hour ago and now I'm pretty sure america is an evil nation ruled by demons

No effect, huh?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Lightly moisten the crutch and wrap the paper tightly around it leaving the rest unsealed. Fill cone. Moisten shut. Voilá, perfect joint.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

How do I gauge roughly how much oomph I'm putting in my ABV capsules? It's been pretty thoroughly vaped in a Dynavap, but I've ground it into powder and I'm putting it in 00 caps. How many should I start out with and how long before it's absorbed, roughly speaking?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Took two caps. Nothing after 30 minutes except the dreaded ABV burps. Ew.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Okay, that didn't do poo poo. Four caps it is.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Ten caps and barely any effect. :sigh:

Either the Dynavap is too effective to use the ABV for anything or my body is poo poo at absorbing the stuff. This sucks.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

tmfc posted:

how full did you stuff your capsules? if they are lightly filled, take a bunch of them.

if they're super tightly and densely filled, the onset might take a super long time (like, multiple hours)...that's been my experience anyway

00 caps filled to the brim with very dark ABV ground into fine powder. Eight hours since the first two, three hours later I took four, then an hour and a half later I took four more. I've had very little effect and now I'm vaping the very last poo poo I'll have for months. Wish this poo poo was legal here. Cops have locked down Christiania for months on end due to COVID, so unless you have connects you gotta look around bad neighbourhoods to get dirt-tier hash at obscene prices.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuaZKnO73w0

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I miss weed. :(

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Got my hands on some CBD oil to hopefully tide me over during my weed drought and dealing with two close relatives getting cancer diagnoses literally on the same day. Can I just chug the bottle? Put it in the leftover caps I used for my ABV? How do I get the most out of it?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Red Baron posted:

the caps or sublingual (just a few drops under your tongue) unless you want to use the oil to make snacks but that’s just caps with extra steps.

Is it also just a few drops in the caps if I go that route?

Friend of mine says he dips the tips of cigarettes in it, I assume it's pretty wasteful even if it works.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Red Baron posted:

I’m not as familiar with the oil as I am with just ABV or regular edibles but from my brief research into this is looks like the bioavailability of sublingual is higher than oral to a degree so you might want slightly more in the caps. I think I’d definitely eat something light before taking the cap and then hit it with some water like 15-20 minutes after eating to let it dissolve a bit then wash it down into your gut to be absorbed before your stomach acid can have a field day with it.

you may just have to guess-and-check to dial it in. CBD heavy stuff was always tricky for me because the “high” was always far less in my head and much more just a general sensation of ease and then an unstoppable hunger. I got taken by surprise the first few times but it helped me through dry spells 100%. you’ll figure it out.

Thanks. Just going with the sublingual method for now. How much time should pass before I can wash it down? It doesn't taste great.

Guessing there's no problem dosing a few times a day?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Red Baron posted:

about five minutes or so should be okay IIRC. nah, no problem, standard “this might dull your perception of the effect” stuff would apply but aside from getting sleepy at higher doses and wildly hungry there isn’t any downside.

Welp, works as advertised. Second dose of the day and I destroyed some potato wedges, a meatball-pepperoni-kebab pizza and half a pint of B&J Strawberry Cheesecake, then fell asleep for three hours.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Chinatown posted:

Whats peoples go-to for knocking off a weed hangover? I'm fine from smoking but I've been pushing edibles a bit and i'm clearly fogged in the morning.

You have weed ghosts inside your head and should do weed about it.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Wanna boop that black void.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Everything is opening up again but the pigs keep extending the loitering ban in Christiania "due to COVID ;)". There's so much awful poo poo happening in my life right now and all I want is to blast into space for a few hours.

Is there a word for those suffering under involuntary t-break? Intols?

Marzzle posted:

if there's one bit of community knowledge that goons have stored, it's looking at your own rear end in a top hat by squatting over a mirror

Or with a little help from Mr. Sunshine.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Delta-Wye posted:

i passed through copenhagen in like 2009 or so and christiania was baller. bought some hash, got ripped, climbed up to the top of this church tower. a++, would travel again (someday)

That was actually during a hefty gang war where a guy got his jaw blown off by a grenade there. poo poo got pretty wild in the '00s and the place has never been the same since, cops used to leave it alone and bikers who tried to bring in harder drugs got their asses kicked and were sent packing by the locals.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

i am harry posted:

Probably in German. They have words for everything.

Toleranzpausenunglück.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Inspector Hound posted:

What, explain, theoretical etymology please

e holy poo poo google translates it as "tolerance break accident" either this is real or you are good

Unglück can also mean misfortune or unhappiness. I never took German, but you pick up a little living right next door.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Got a connect through a friend. gently caress 12 smoke weed every day. :woop:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qn1nz7UVrd1z1pgl5.mp4

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

lad im pretty sure youre thinking about some antidepressants

IIRC, that poo poo can kill you if you mix it with MAOIs, but so can everything else with high levels of tyramine.

I remember the drug interaction chart from TCC and MAOIs was like "Possibly fatal" for nearly everything.

SplitSoul has issued a correction as of 01:34 on Apr 18, 2021

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Weed is good. I was just visited by a bumblebee.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Where'd that ounce go? :monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

My caps didn't turn out too well, barely any effect despite it being finely powdered and eating a bunch, but I was vaping pot in a Dynavap and probably going a little overboard with the torch having to do several bowls in a row. Now I have some proper bud, hopefully the next batch will be better. God I wish this poo poo was legal here.