Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lol apparently you have to tag your plants with your name and drivers license # in Virginia to be in compliance with the new law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

just learned about the "gifting stores" in DC, including one that sells coupons for legal services

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

theres always white morons with dreads selling outside the street lawyer. i liked the joint on 18th and like U before i got my card and could use the dispensary two blocks away
nice, I think I found that place on 18th. Love to buy digital art and get a free gift.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

Lol u bought a nft
i finally understand the popularity!!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I just got my medical weed auth in Virginia and holy poo poo they made the process the most streamlined thing in the world since the law changed in July

they don't have to go through the state any longer, it's just a doctor saying "yes this person should get weed" after a 10-minute telehealth appointment made that same morning. got my documents the instant the appointment ended, and I was leaving a *very convenient location* happy about 2 hours later

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

beed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

tinctures were on sale so I grabbed some to try for the first time. after a couple days, seems like this tiny bottle should last longer than edibles usually do

anything worthwhile/interesting applications besides just under the tongue?