Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Thanks for setting this up dude! The scoring is very different to the Yahoo league that I'm in, so that's great.

Cool to have a nice chill draft too - the live one I did was way too stressful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

I took Luka I'm hoping he gets his poo poo together.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Sorry bit busy will pick in an hour or two!

EDIT: weird I thought I got an email that said it was my pick...

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jan 14, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

SheLob City is a great name, well done.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

^^^ agree!

I think I'm terrible at drafting - some of these other teams look scary good.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

We're getting a little bit faster...

Was thinking of changing my name to "One does not simply eurostep into Mordor"

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jan 20, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Who chose Levert? Isn't he out indefinitely with a growth on his kidney or something? I think you can still reverse your pick before the next person picks.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Sorry I’m up but I got a picnic for my daughters birthday so might be a couple hours.

Edit: or you could just choose Seth Curry for the Balrogs Balls.

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 21, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

the sexman is mine and i probably wont trade him for anything short of a danny ainge tier offer

I got the other half of SEXLAND

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

EmotionlessThug posted:

Lmfao, by the way, at Tom Bombadil's MF Thugs

Did you mean slugs?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Yeah streaming sounds like an awful lot of work. I just want to ball and smoke pipeweed.

Speaking of pipeweed, what are we supposed to spend that $100 on? Is that if two people want to sign the same free agent - do you have to outbid each other? Nobody in my Yahoo league seems to be spending it.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

lol forgot to log in and now a couple of my better players are stuck on the bench - great start!

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Oh true you can do that? UNLIMITED POWER oh wait wrong nerd universe.

EDIT: you know, I think this is my first ever page snipe after all these years wow shameful

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 26, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

^^ I feel you. Right now I have Kawhi, Robinson, Herro, Covington and Bertans out in my Yahoo team. Getting totally smashed.

Hmm ok it's telling me I can't have more than 4 guys that could play centre? But Ayton and Horford can play power forward so not sure why it's being a bastard? Is there a way to fix that or do I need to trade one of my bigs?

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jan 28, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Rick posted:

Bigs score so many points that it is a standard to cap center. I'll move it up to 5 though because now more players than ever have a C tag so it's definitely a roster constraint.

Ah ok, that makes sense. Thanks commish - Adam Silver better watch out!

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

The Maestro posted:

It turns out I also might have drafted poorly? But then that would be my fault, so gently caress all that.

Do you need a center? I have too many haha. If anyone wants Steve Adams make me an offer!

Wait Kuzma is listed as a center? And Giannis? That 4 center rule could really mess people up.

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jan 29, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

We are all winners cause of all these ASSETS

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Ha yeah Red Rox = my ginger balls too

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

drat that was a crazy close one vs SheLob City - we were within 40 points for the last few days. That postponement saved me! Or will the score be updated once they play those games? How are fantasy leagues taking postponements into account?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Can you rename the Divisions? Cause Division 1 is definitely the West.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Dutchy posted:

i'm not asking him to do too much. he got to showcase for any other owner in the future that might have a free spot and a phone notification saying "Anthony Davis ruled out." at the end of the year, when kelly oubre and buddy hield are lifting the trophy, having combined with another random pick-up to equal 1.2 lebrons, he'll be able to watch and know that he was technically on the team for 24 hours too, and approximately .4 of a lebron

I dropped him from my Yahoo team a while back. I think I replaced him with DORT.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

I can still edit the next day's roster, even if some players are locked. Or is that not the problem?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Dutchy posted:

Probably shouldn't count my chickens on Friday afternoon but after a couple of tough break losses I have apparently caught the biggest break, which is freak weather making sure Luka Doncic doesn't play at all this week

Ha yeah I'm getting absolutely smashed - seems like every day I have fewer people playing.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

So Saruman and Morgoth are the only undefeated left? Figures!

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Anyone else play Yahoo fantasy? I'm confused by their rankings - there seems to be different rankings for the same player on different screens.

For example, on the Available Player page it says Justin Holiday is currently ranked 73. But if you click on the little note icon next to his name the pop-up says he is ranked 59. It seems to be off for everyone - some with a bigger difference than others. Why is that?

Really confusing for a first time player.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Rick posted:

I've been having fun with this, I would probably want to do it next year too. So I turned on a single keeper. Might be a reason to trade some picks if you want someone's keepers.

No pressure if anyone doesn't want to play next time.

What's a keeper? But yeah this has been fun.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

ah drat I set my whole roster a week in advance but somehow missed today's game doh

edit: must have forgot to click Save Lineup - its confusing cause the Yahoo one autosaves

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Mar 14, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Rick posted:

I fixed it although I don't know if it matters doing it this late, sorry just saw this now.

Thanks man, yeah it helped a little. I was feeling smug for being so well prepared and then wondered why my coach rating was 77% haha.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Thanks for sharing with us how to select our keeper.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

But does having a keeper screw things up or does it mean the draft order is the same too? Would be weird if the person with the #1 pick last season kept that player and then got the #1 pick in the new draft.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Are the Thugs gonna win it? I'm on the edge of my seat here!

Oh wait the SheLobs still have LeVine to play...

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Rick posted:

Did Pop decide to sit out until LeBron is healthy again?

I think he had to take some time away from the team due to health and safety protocols

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

poo poo 6 of my players are broken.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

You Tolkien About Practice??? You talkin bout winning?

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Can we just all be in the playoffs?

EDIT: oooooh top of the table clash Saruman vs the Balrog!

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Mar 30, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

:420:

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

hahaha I totally forgot to set my players for today, the last and most important day of the playoff round. What a way to end the season.

edit: lol Darius Garland (67 points) and Jarrett Allen (77 points) sat on the bench and I ended up losing by 13 points.

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Apr 26, 2021

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

lol i accidentally forgot to set my lineups on the last day of a playoff game. looks like i was gonna get creamed anyway but i almost had a neat lebron led comeback i guess. was super fun i would love to do it again next year

Yeah it's been fun but that's the only thing that soured things for me. I would have made it through to the next round but I must have forgot to click Save Lineup. The Yahoo league has an auto save so that's way easier.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Yeah thanks Rick that went great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Cool let’s run this bitch back.

I’ll try to remember to push the buttons this time.