Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what role you thinking of rolling?
Rockerboy
Solo
Netrunner
Tech
Media
Lawman
Exec
Fixer
Nomad
Medtech
View Results

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Defenestrategy posted:

There a good place to get a grab bag of cyberpunk minifigs? All we have is DnD minis, and while its fine for what it is in the current campaign I'd like to get some cyberpunk stuff. At least some more mooks.
Wargames Atlantic makes cheap plastic scifi mooks for their Death Fields collection. The Cannon Fodder box should have all the corporate rent-a-cops you'll ever need.

Reaper sells a bunch of modern and sci-fi models in plastic.

Anvil Industry (UK) sells custom bits you can assemble into all manner of tiny resin dudes. Moderately expensive, but incredibly customisable.

Empress Miniatures (also UK) sells metal models for historical and modern wargames, but you can find some marines, civilians and baseball-capped low-drag operators in there.

Edit: Oh and while Mantic's Deadzone is straight up mil-sci-fi, some of their humans can be pretty cyberpunk, and their plastic terrain is moderately affordable compared to everyone else. Mix of plastic and resin.

I feel like I'm blanking on something incredibly obvious here but can't figure out what.

Edit Edit: Maybe Warlord Games' Judge Dredd line? All resin from what I can tell.

Siivola fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Dec 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Thank you miniatures unspiration thread