Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gauntanamo bae
Mar 11, 2024
balkanize the internet, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gauntanamo bae
Mar 11, 2024

1glitch0 posted:

it's exciting that the empire is crumbling.

which one lol

gauntanamo bae
Mar 11, 2024

thank god they decided to pick a fight about how much more racist we need to be at the border, lol

gauntanamo bae
Mar 11, 2024

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I don't know what gave Psaki the secret sauce to be smugly condescending, but she clearly had it and it's obvious in her absence.

Their comms strategy hasn't changed but without the right person selling it, it doesn't come off like epic girl boss clapbacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_7uXRuGKZE

gauntanamo bae
Mar 11, 2024

Willa Rogers posted:

this lineup is just lol

Mindy Kaling sucks so loving bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gauntanamo bae
Mar 11, 2024

gradenko_2000 posted:

I like how yeowch my balls was banned for "being forumbanned", cleverly avoiding the need to actually engage with the topic at hand

golly, its almost like those forumbans were just eliminating the mod's choice of dissenting view