Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

g way

biosterous posted:

selling used items but the ads are way too specific, in a vaguely unsettling way

"for sale: hair clippers. used exactly once"

Finger Prince posted:

Used axe. Only used for chopping wood. Thoroughly cleaned prior to selling.

biosterous posted:

one box of assorted chocolate bars. box is sealed with original glue

google THIS posted:

For sale: baby shoes, never worn, listed size is actually a child's "T" size

Dip Viscous posted:

kitchenaid stand mixer, like new in box, did NOT get used for "you know what"

nut posted:

for sale: big league chew. used once

Skanky Burns posted:

For sale: Rolling pin. Condom not included.

Filthy Hans posted:

free refrigerator, works well but I'm letting it go because it's haunted

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
neodymium magnets, new in box, can still be used to do the unspeakable

biosterous

selling chainsaw. was used to cut wood. chain has no telltale damage.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

1986 Ford Econoline 350, white, some rust. 186k miles. Professionally cleaned inside and out. No title. Comes with 20sqft of polyethylene sheeting.

nut

1998 version of Perfection boardgame. All loose pieces missing. Still capable of launching small pieces of lint or rice following countdown timer.

Finger Prince

1 box of Depends brand adult diapers, unopened.
Reason for selling: realized diaper play just isn't my bag.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Electric hedge trimmer, lightly used. New power cord.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

FOR SALE: Vitamix Series 750 blender, used lightly. Original Vac-U-Lock attachment still in place. NOT for food use.

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Finger Prince

Real Doll sex doll. 2.5 years old. Never used for sex. Bought to play a joke on my buddy, but by the time she arrived, the opportunity kind of passed on that one, and the company said they wouldn't accept returns. So I kind of got stuck with her and didn't know what to do. So, I just sort of posed her around the house, bought some funny outfits for her and would dress her up and put her on the porch as a laugh. And anyway the neighbors kind of complained, so she's back inside, currently wearing a butler's outfit holding a teapot. No I would not like some tea, Sally, for the last time! I call her Sally. Anyway what was I talking about? Oh yeah I'd dress her up in outfits. So we had some fun, you know? JESUS CHRIST SALLY PUT THE TEAPOT DOWN! Hold on, just a minute..............Sorry about that. Sometimes she can be a bit much. So as I was saying, lately she's been... Looking... at me. It's hard to describe... Like a, oh I don't know, like a dog. But not your: dog, you know what I mean? Hehe, fine Sally, we're fine in here. $1500 or best offer. Would consider trades for an ATV or a chainsaw and cash my way.

alexandriao

Chinese-made wooden guitar. Used for a total of 30 hours of live gigs in Europe. Strings vibrate with a steel tone despite being nylon. Small patch of a virgin human woman's blood on the bottom due to a bar fight. Human tooth rattles inside the guitar but impossible to get out.

Prof. Crocodile

alexandriao posted:

Chinese-made wooden guitar. Used for a total of 30 hours of live gigs in Europe. Strings vibrate with a steel tone despite being nylon. Small patch of a virgin human woman's blood on the bottom due to a bar fight. Human tooth rattles inside the guitar but impossible to get out.

Yes hello I would like to buy this haunted guitar pls.

Prof. Crocodile

For sale: one exercise bike. no chance of death or dismemberment as long as seat is set at correct height.

google THIS

Beautiful antique music box, only deliberately played once

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Free: one delicious looking and unblemished red apple. It looks perfect.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Horrible Butts
For sale: Set of four collectable Star Wars cups.
I will be sending them to you one at a time, when I sense you are ready for the next one I'll send it.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Just a regular box don't worry about it.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
for sale, baby shoes, teriyaki flavor

thanks Manifisto!

Finger Prince

325.1333333333ml cat semen

AARD VARKMAN
used ham. original packaging but manual not included

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

minecraft_holmes posted:

for sale, baby shoes, teriyaki flavor

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
For sale: 723 grams of American Flag

Buttchocks

For sale: Hoover upright vacuum cleaner, no remaining odor.

Manifisto

for sale: ancient leather-covered tome, eldritch runes very legible, small but significant typo in one of the major summoning spells discovered by former owner

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

for sale: one glove, DO NOT ASK ABOUT OTHER GLOVE

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

Manifisto posted:

for sale: ancient leather-covered tome, eldritch runes very legible, small but significant typo in one of the major summoning spells discovered by former owner

was... was it a sexy mistake 👉👈

Manifisto

alexandriao posted:

was... was it a sexy mistake 👉👈

I suppose that may depend on from whose perspective, but definitely not for the former owner (rip)

relatedly, I don't think the succubus summoning spell has been vetted for typos, so maybe proceed with caution on that one

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Free: bathroom vanity mirror. Only said "Candyman" into it once. Maybe twice.

Buttchocks

For sale: peach pies, whole or half (left halves only)

Manifisto

for sale: artichokes (viscera and organs mostly intact)

ty nesamdoom!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
gently used porterhouse steak for sale

thanks Manifisto!

Heather Papps

hello friend

trying to sell my ex-motorcycle. very modded.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Free to a good home: 6.5 kittens

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
gently used shoes for sale, soles sold soleprately

(for real, though, the sole costs extra)

thanks Manifisto!

Manifisto

one (1) human soul, $10 obo (original owner doesn't want it back)

ty nesamdoom!

nut

bop it (gen 1). you can do all but one of the actions. but which? adventure awaits, the faint hearted need not apply

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Assortment of bones. Definitely beef as I had it checked by a laboratory. A copy of the results should be available for an extra fee.

Bright Bart

Wood-chopping services - No funny stuff though. I don't do nudity and there are no "happy endings" involved. Just chop the wood.

Bright Bart

One LV handbag in good condition - I bought it so I own it. Definitely not stolen. And if it were she is a heartbreaking skank anyways.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Feb 14, 2021

Finger Prince

Pet bat, cage and accessories included. Rescued from a Wuhan meat market. Can't keep him because I think he's allergic to something in my place. He does the cutest little sneezes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous
18 gauge dewalt cordless brad nailer, already been autoclaved, includes three batteries and "storage" "bag" ;)