Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Today should be a bumper crop of patriotic garbage food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Haha nice turd

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I often eat a bowl of peas smothered in yellow mustard

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find awful food videos of this poo poo. Found only one of the steak cup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkr5jDWsPPY&t=371s

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Aiming food for streamers will never have a downside, impossible

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Sunburned dogs

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Paczki are filled with cake

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Wieners Circle will straight up murder you if you try this bullshit

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

How does this strike your fancy?

My favorite ingredient is the sugar
https://i.imgur.com/3fcaGT8.mp4

This is how I fear my friends think I eat as a vegetarian

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Horking down the section of a solid inch of cheese

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That caramel?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That's some hot bear urine

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Yogurt but for my insides

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Baby food

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

People from Indiana just named it a Chicago style hotdog salad just to make us look bad. It's a hit job
Chicagoans don't know what the f*** a salad is

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

You guys don't know what chili is either but that never seems to stop you

You are thinking Ohio

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

Chicagoans think a tomato casserole is pizza

Ohio Valley

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ohio Valley Style Pizza
"An authentic Ohio Valley-style pizza comes out of the often with a baked crust, tomato sauce, and a thin layer of melted cheese. Then a thicker mound of mozzarella gets piled on top of it so that you experience a hot and cold bite simultaneously"
It's a crime

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I’m talking about Chicago style deep dish

Deep dish is breaking the bounds of what is and isn't a pizza luckily we also have Chicago thin crust which rules

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'll take NY, Detroit, and Chicago pizza over any others in any order

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Burger, don't gently caress your buddies

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm a staunch pro-bean person, but I don't think I've ever had chili with beans on a dog.

I have never had the opposite and now as a plant based person veggie dogs with a load of condiments are required chili beans are my friend

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Skip the middle man just turn food into poo poo

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

you cant have, nor handle my vegetarian poops

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

The what and where now thread?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

its a pretty great idea to put just your lips up for a video, just you narrating a video you didnt make would freak people out.
Wheres the diagetic source of this narration!?! help!
oh god a hobgoblin!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Id be confed if i had some Lincoln Schlogs

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Need to pull it out of the can with a skeletonized fish

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That's the flavor talking

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

might not be the place for it but whats your favorite sauce for burgs
Aardvark Drunken Black Bean

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i eat a lot of black bean burgers while drunk and i thought for sure this was some kind of message to me

i have drunk a bottle of this

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

we need mochi sized burgers but in america and not playdough

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Am I going to jail for being a plant eater who enjoys portabella burgers? They are pretty good

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Isn't there one that's licorice flavored?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

DicktheCat posted:

I've been curious about these.

I recently had to give up dairy entirely and I've found out that it wasn't really burgers I liked, it was cheeseburgers.

I know a real good burger doesn't need cheese, but like... sometimes you don't got time for a real good one, sometimes you need cheap trash. I lament the cheap burg.

https://youtu.be/ZnF1HB2SQ40?si=QC_IiLQm5r_nFV3R

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Non Compos Mentis posted:

is it made from that all black species of chicken?

e: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayam_Cemani

The chickens play rugby?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

No god made that donut

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

But my dog loves bones!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

We haven't even touched my world of plant based dogs and sausges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

One of my unrealized dreams from being the "beverage director" in fine dining was putting on a cocktail menu that was all hamburger condiment themed. I had figured out:

Ketchup: roasted tomato bloody mary. Simple!
Mayo: figured out you can use mayonnaise in a sour instead of egg so was going to do a mayo pisco sour
Mustard: got tricky here but a bartender had washed some really juniper-forward gin in duck fat, so we were going to do that and some sort of mustard seed and turmeric infused syrup for a shrub or Rickey
Relish: Dill and cucumber tincture with soda from the highball machine. Was thinking NA for this one, or maybe Scotch for a wildcard

No survivors