Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Why is there pasta in my bun?

You were doing well guarding your burger, but when that adorable puppy went past the window, that's when we struck and stuck it full a pasta!

If you gotta remain always vigilant, ALWAYS. Sometimes just don't cut it in this rough and tumble burger eatin' game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Just saw that on twitter. There's, um a lot going on.

Going to assume they started stocking free weed in the Burger king central office break room or something.

I mean poo poo good for them for being original at least. And hell with out the fish the currywurst actually seem like it could be legit good.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

fezball posted:

Well it is only on one day in one location, but they still have a lot to answer for (it's a mother's day special, specifically targeted at pregant women and their special food cravings).

Awww, I was hoping Germany's Burger King had just lost the plot and that was just their reg menu now.

That would of been a better world then ours I guess. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

What is a work of art like that doing in this thread!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

so what do you goons think of peanut butter on hot dogs?

Never tried it, but for just a touch more effort you could make that peanut butter into a satay sauce which could work really well with the right kinda hotdog.

Saytay sauce is loving delicious.

(https://www.kitchensanctuary.com/easy-satay-sauce-recipe/)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Yeah, I was thinking these wiener kin don't belong in this thread but then again, I had to share
Oh 100% glad you shared

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

They’re so happy :3:

Speaking of which found got curious about the peanut butter question and found a Thai coconut satay curry hotdog recipe:

https://www.chatelaine.com/recipe/lunch/thai-spicy-peanut-hot-dog/

...I think I might actually try and make this on the weekend.

Edit: been searching for a thread appropriate Thai hotdog for this thread, but um all the ones i've found actually look pretty loving good. Sorry :(

Edit 2: Nothing from Thailand, but did find this fine recipe from the Philippines:

http://filipinostylerecipe.com/2017/02/marshmallows-and-hotdogs/

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 18, 2022

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Honestly bit surprised about the amount that have cabbage and sauerkraut in them.

Anything cabbage based seems distinctly none hotdog to me, but um maybe it could work. :shrug:

Lol at the at the Idaho potato hotdog. Like honestly it sounds pretty tasty, but really misses the whole can carry around and eat aspect of a hotdog. I don't care how daintly you try and it that potatoes 100% falling to bits.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

pro starcraft loser posted:

I like how the example from the Philippines is just breakfast.

To be fair it's actually quite a nice breakfast.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I cant tell what's going on here. Is that a burg with a hefty dollop of <condiment> on the face or is it extruding from under the bun? What it it?

If the excess could be removed it looks..... good?

Yeah, sort of looks like a most definitely salvageable chicken(?) burger.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I feel like these have to be near opposite sides of some sort of hotdog/hamburger food compass. If only fast food could take online surveys so we could know for sure. :(

Also obviously, would to both.

Edit: They should star in an odd couple remake.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I like with it seems like there could be some sort of passive aggressive laziness going on. It seems not only did the person who make it not give a gently caress, they wanted to make sure people knew they didn't give a gently caress. Like with probably the exact same amount of effort could of at least got those sausages going all the way across the bun.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Soul Dentist posted:

Fried chicken sandwich with improved bread ratio? Count me in dawg

Yep, looks like a drat fine. Would order that in a second.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Devils Affricate posted:

You could definitely make some good dogs and burgs from this menu but I have questions about what these people think the word "savory" means

I was going to say anything that isn't just raw sugar, but um even then I'm not quite sure how Foot loops would qualify.

I'm assuming they just didn't have Misc. category and didn't know where else to put it.

This is why you should always have a miscellaneous category for this sort of thing. Just makes life so much easier.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I'd maybe get a knife or something and use it to try and push everything down a bit and get everything more contained in the bun. I mean if your going to eat it with a knife and fork, sure, can work how you have it, if not it looks like your just going to be spilling stuff everywhere as soon as you pick it up.

Losing some stuff from a hotdog and a burger isn't the worst thing in the world, but that looks like even the sausage has a possibility of rolling out. Also should make it easier to eat and help with getting more ingredients in every bite.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

There's something happening here, what it is isn't exactly clear.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Bloop posted:

Yeah that's not nearly enough ketchup

That's like four fries worth

Yeah, those chips look like the type of chips that seriously need some sort of dip with them.

Most of those chips are probably going to be a bit of a disappointing eat.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Literally A Person posted:

Upon judgement I find this thing to be a hamburger.

*crowd jeers and throws things*

The crowds are right to jeer and throw things, that's clearly a spamburger. :colbert:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I feel like finishing this quest has a high probability of you being made into a sausage and sold in some sort of underground exotic meat market, as like "very stupid longpig sausage" or something.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Lol what lamo doesn't go for the filtered hotdog water? So much smoother.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Futanari Damacy posted:

I hate this poo poo so much

Yeah, could of just made a decent hotdog and a decent burger but decisions were made to make a garbage version of both.

Only credit I will give it is maybe kids would like it, like once for the novelty factor.

Adults should have more refined tastes in the incredibly stupid novelty factor poo poo they eat. :colbert:

See it comes in an expensive looking water bottle!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

This feels like it's getting into a passive aggressive amount of lack of effort.

Like whoever made the sausage size choice had genuine disdain for the people buying it or something.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Hot dogs aren't huge in Finland.
Some people are trying to make it happen:

Yeah, can't quite tell what the exact ingredients are in this, but it definitely looks like a drat fine hot dog.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I am a good chief making worlds most expensive glass of water.

It is glass of water size diamond. If you attempt to drink it you will die.

Give me moneys pls.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Fat Dan posted:

How about Hoot Dogs, made of owl meat?

Hoot want that!
:dadjoke:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Shhhhhh. think that "burgers" an undercover. Everyone be cool and don't mention nothing about nothing that's happen in this operation here, yea' hear.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cowman posted:

When I could eat hot dogs I used to eat them totally uncooked

But then they're just a cold dog. Do you like eat ice cream with no ice as well?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

muscles like this! posted:

Those look more like bubblegum cigars than hot dogs.

But at the end of the day what are bubblegum cigars other than edible hotdogs?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Futanari Damacy posted:

Not unstacking the cheese slices before piling them on is such a hateful gesture

And yeah, at that point gently caress it, why not just put on a block of cheese. Using sliced feels like a deliberate middle finger.

To who I do not know. I only hope they deserve it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

EEKA GEEK posted:

I voted "No Scran" on that one. That bun is way too big! Probably a good snap on that casing but is it cooked enough?? Where are the toppings??

This feels like a case of some one accidentally ordered bread that was just like much to large, and as the people serving didn't have anything else they just severed what they had.

I can't believe this was a deliberate act.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Seems like a budget souvlaki, which you know what, that's an absolutely fine thing to be.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
What a raw and powerful image brought to us by walmart.

Really makes you think.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

Isn't that just a problem if you're eating human brai-

Oh

Oh no

Oh come on, you didn't really think hot dogs taste that delicious just filled with bland old animal meat. Or could sell for so cheap!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

No matter what horrible crimes those hot dogs might of committed I am firmly against the death penalty. :colbert:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Just gonna put it out there, don't think I could ever trust anyone in a suit and tie to make me a hamburger, unless it's a I just came from somewhere else and too drunk/lazy to change thing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Prince, great musician, apparently very lovely chief.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Really hope they cut up that meat afterwards and made actual food with it. Really hate the trend of people make exaggeratedly massive, basically inedible food for youtube.

Like just try making something weird but actual good, that you'll eat and not immediately chuck in the bin as soon as you stop recording!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Upsidads posted:

That's some hot bear urine

Ohhh you got to watch out if the bear urine hot, that means the bears real close. Too close.

Wait is she making all that food for the bear?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
At least the put a bit of sauce all the way up to the ends of the sausage!

ekuNNN posted:

dog fraud is a serious accusation

I belive in many parts of the world you can get hung, drawn, and quartered for that!

Then obviously your quarters ground up into hot dogs for all the customers you so villainous ripped off!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

bird with big dick posted:

I think it’s earthworms

Oh that's good! Earthworms are great for you if you have a lot of soil in your stomach. It helps bring oxygen to soil and makes rooms for plant roots to grow.

Eat a few seeds and you can get a nice fruit patch growing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Thought I'd accidentally clicked on a star citizen thread and was about to say, why don't you post that to worst hot dogs one.

Those dogs are definitely rolling out of those, and looking how bland they seem that would probably be for the best.