Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’ve never seen Maki Itoh do anything and I’m sure she’s a nice person and all, but all this talk of simps and what not generally makes me think she sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Royal Updog posted:

Why is this woman a heel?!

Because she has a suitcase full of pokemons.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

At first I thought Soulja Boy was another famous dude I’d never heard of, but upon further research I’ve come to learn he was the guy with that old song about Superman being a ho or whatever. The more you know.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Kidd Bandit should make a video about Pogs I'd pay money to know they're opinions on pogs. Not anime though.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Blatant interference and the ref doesn’t even lift a finger this is an outrage

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I want Tony Khan to sign Scott Steiner and have him manage a stable of Brian Cage, Ryback and Jade Cargill

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

You guys are gross and should feel bad. I’m going to defend Tays honour on Something Awful and then she’s going to dump Sammy for me. This is my plan please don’t tell her.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Yup. Sometimes things are different from other things, it's crazy.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

There's good weeks?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

There’s only two types of people in this world I discriminate against, those being adult anime fans and furries. Kidd Bandit is definitely one and almost certainly the other. If they were bigger than me I wouldn’t say that but here we are.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://twitter.com/80sWrestling_/status/1284524593890426883

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

Thunder Rosa always looks so danged cool.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Jade has a masters in child psychology and her day job is (was?) being a child therapist.

So Jade’s a master at working children. Honestly explains most of her fans on this forum.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

What's a poo poo piss boy?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Coaaab posted:

Thinking about greatest talent/performer & least assholish and coming up with rey mysterio and liger. who else?

Might want to rethink this. I read somewhere Rey beats his kids.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

No but what's he really saying?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Vtwdozi-Q

Relevant social media content

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

flatluigi posted:

well i don't loving care about that

But multiple former WWE champions mystery guests will join!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I just looked up what Lazy Town is and watched 30 seconds and I now regret that decision

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I wish I was friends with DDP. Seems like a cool dude.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

So what happened?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Dacap posted:

Just let those crazy kids be horny in peace

No

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I'm a mature adult and many good mature adult shows have already been suggested so I'm going to personally mention Justice League Unlimited. A very good mature adult show with a very good ending.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

If Cody truly grasped what wrestling was about he'd know the best match ever was WeeLC.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

someone needs to incorporate this into their selling imo

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

:sickos:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Talk about making a moment!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Jades a lot like early Cena in my eyes. Lots of potential, but rough around the edges. If she stays dedicated and continues working with world class wrestlers on the regular, not to mention booked like Brock Lesnar, I have no doubt in a few years she'll be a truly great talent.

But right now she's fine, definitely good for where she is in her career, but she's also being given lots of opportunity to succeed that a regular up-and-comer does not, so it is what it is. If I was Tony I can't say I wouldn't be doing the same.

But also she's married to a guy who made MLB money for 16 years, has a masters in child psychology, and I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong, but she doesn't strike me as someone who was passionate about wrestling before she started wrestling. My point here being, if she's still around in 5 years I'll be (pleasantly) surprised.

I guess we'll see what happens when the matches start getting longer and she has to start putting people over. Basically I see her ending up as either the next John Cena or the next Ryback and not much in between. Time will tell.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Shard posted:

I don't think someone with that much money does anything unless they are interested in it

Fair point! I guess my point is really getting at whether that interest will stand the test of time. Right now she's the star of the show that never loses and works short matches and has a manager to do 75% of the talking before she reads her script. Maybe she'll get really good and start putting on PPV main event bangers? Maybe she'll plateau and get bored and decide she wants to get into acting or influencing?

I dunno. I hope she becomes that star in the future. I just have this gut feeling based on many years of watching this dumb crap. Just my IMO!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

punchdaily posted:

The other thing you're not taking into consideration is that Mox is cool as hell and Cody is a dork.

Also a big difference is that Cody in wwe is a work and all part of the character arc that’ll pay off in three to five years you’ll see.

Disclaimer: This may or may not be a joke I reserve the right to wait three to five years to decide.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Coaaab posted:

The payoff is that he'll become the heir apparent to the wwe universe, which will become officially sanctioned as the codyverse

It’d be like when you ask you’re mom for Codyverse but then she says but child we have Codyverse at home and then you say oh yeah that’s almost as good I can live with that.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Hey man, if ya never swing the bat you'll never hit the ball :shrug:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Hey man, if ya never swing the bat you’ll never hit the ball :shrug:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

That first pic reminds me of me on a Friday night after I drank too much

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

By gawd!

That’s gotta be Holy Emperor Taichi!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Yeah

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I wish Kane was in the limo that exploded, not Vince

If we follow the original story this would end with Kane and an army of hobos. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

My favourite thing about Hook is that we dress the exact same. It’s less cool when you’re in your thirties but Hook makes me feel better about it. He’s a very positive role model in my life.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I like Jarrett and Disco, personally. Mostly in an ironic way, like, everyone gets mad when they come up and I find that endearing? It's probably because I'm a total bad rear end.

Also I shoot own a Jeff Jarrett shirt. I couldn't get 'Don't Piss Me Off' so I had to settle for 'Listen Up Slap Nuts' and now that I've typed that out I'm actually quite happy with that result.

Listen Up Slap Nuts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Jiro posted:

Cross posting from the AAA TripleMania thread.

Hell yeah