Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Thomas! the steam locomotive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

DMorbid posted:

That's clearly Doomtrain from Final Fantasy

:hmmyes:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Here is the non-cat version.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mr. Squishy posted:

https://twitter.com/RealBrittBaker/status/1422184553477779457

Vague posting taken to new levels. Though everyone's replying w/ pictures of her and Adam Cole so I guess they got the message.

Wouldn't have pegged Britt Baker as a Zak McKraken fan.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

IGgy IGsen posted:

You can get burgers in a can? That sounds awesome!

Everything is better out of a can.

Le Champion agrees. He loves 'em so much he needs three cans.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

poo poo, it was right there. Like a burger in a can.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Wait, Hulk Hogan's meat shoes were in the TNA?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

KungFu Grip posted:

ruby soho kind of sucks as entrance music

You suck as entrance music :argh:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Speaking of great entrance themes, Thunder Rosa's.

The rest of the theme isn't AMAZING but the intro? THUN-DER RO-SA. Owns so hard.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

"Is Darby Allin a Gypsy" what the christ

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

We should google it and find out!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

And Cody clearly is self-aware. That "well, so many things going on in the world today *BOOT*" promo alone was better than anything HHH ever did.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

https://twitter.com/heathermayrie85/status/1423285858405285901

After Dynamite Fuego changed his Twitter name to "Fuego's Ghost" and ... well...

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Cerebral Bore posted:

They already gave Fuego one plot rez after he got murdered by Malakai Black, no second chances :colbert:

I dunno, Nyla was looking for a necromancer and they'll need one anyway for Adam Cole so might as well get Fuego at the same time and save the second trip.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Nah it says "Bret Hart"

I have to say I am not sure of this new Breithart gimmick.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

https://twitter.com/ChrisHudgison/status/1302356593997238273

lol this descriptor for Hangman.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

:allears:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Kvantum posted:

I bought that shirt the night they posted it to the site. It gets more wear than any other wrestling shirt I've ever bought.

It's these little things that kind of let you know that people are having fun working at AEW, instead of oh I dunno having their direct supervisors telling them that their coworkers should have beaten their asses.

It's super weird how that kind of translates to the final product, huh?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Personally I like everything but rap and country

What's your opinion on country songs about rap?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

The rare reverse boop!

https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1424037546967904257

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Evil Uno is streaming Simpsons Hit & Run and it's SUPER WEIRD

https://www.twitch.tv/eviluno

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Rarity posted:

It's funny that all it took was Tommy End switching to a company that would use him well and let him do his own thing to take his Deep Lore Bullshit from lame to awesome

We'll see how we all feel in sixth months when Malakai Black vs. His Own Literal Shadow is headlining Revolution 2022 and there are only two other matches on the entire card because Malakai Black needs 80 minutes to read from the Book of Black to explain to everyone that the shape of the ringpost padding is intended to remind us of pre-Christianity Babylonian fertility symbols, which have been linked to satanism in some parts of Europe.

But yeah, right now it owns bones.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Quantum of Phallus posted:

rock is awful actor, cena is good at comedy, Batista is good actor
That’s the truth don’t at me , I’m going to sleep

The Rock has his moments. He was genuinely good in Jumanji 2, both him and Kevin Hart were doing really good Danny DeVitos and Danny Glovers respectively. And then Awkwafina politely showed up to be the "normal person running the 100m sprint at the olympics for comparison" by doing a godawful Danny DeVito. Also I will fight anyone to death to defend The Rundown and Walking Tall.

Cena was good in Cockblockers.

Batista has been good to great in everything I've seen him in, but tbf that is only the Marvel stuff and Blade Runner so he might have some stinkers as well.

That's my TED talk thank you for coming.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Quantum of Phallus posted:

she has such a cool look and I think she will have the same instantly over moment that Black had no matter where she turns up

I really hope that somewhere isn't NWA because who gives two flying turds about the NWA.

Go to AEW, Ruby.

E: I am talking about NWA wrestling, not the gang called NWA.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Looks like some people don't have the lyrics to NWA's classic banger "Straight Outta Compton" memorized.

Beeswax posted:

Ice Cube said it himself

This guy gets it.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Fuego's gonna need all the wellness centers he can find after this match :(

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Speaking of Kenny Omega, I vaguely remember seeing some Kenny Omega manga at some point. He was walking to the ring looking bizarrely anime while someone in the audience was going "he's a foreigner... and beautiful" or something like that.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

E:

At least I'm not crazy, but I could swear I saw a translated version.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Aug 13, 2021

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I mean that's a perfectly understandable reaction to Kenny Omega.

And thank you for digging it up and giving it context!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Neither does Finland

Wait... but if that's true... then where am I posting from right now?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

This is a rough way to find out, friends :(

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Charlotte's name is unrecognizable

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

A talking coyote posted:

Why? The only person with that kind of pull is Brock, and it’s because he’s the only one that doesn’t give a poo poo about anything besides making money, which makes Vince rock hard for some reason.

It wasn't even a week ago he was bragging that he doesn't give a poo poo about the dumb stuff Vince tries to make him say, because if he doesn't like something he'll just go home and then what will they do?

So yeah.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Insertnamehere31 posted:

I just assumed they picked spades since it’s the highest ranked suit. The graphic designer probably didn’t put much more thought into it than that.

Oh yeah, I don't think anyone is accusing them of intentionally putting in racial slurs, but it's definitely a look.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

a cyborg mug posted:

The Cena one looks hideous while this one is pretty nice, but I honestly can’t put my finger on why.

The art style. The Young Bucks shirt looks like, well, the Mario house style. Like the person who drew the Mario 3 cover also drew the Young Bucks shirt. The John Cena shirt looks like a bad copy made by someone who didn't understand the style and just tried to do a superficial copy.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Renaissance Spam posted:

For the longest time I dismissed Tony as the dumbest mark in the business with his "Greatest night of the history of our sport" and his notorious butts in seats comment, but AEW has rehabilitated him to the point where he's kinda my hero.

Yeah, when I first started watching AEW I rolled my eyes when I saw Tony in the booth, because I still remembered him from WCW and was thinking that AEW was going to be just another lovely nostalgia grab.

But turns out it wasn't fair to judge people on how they were in WCW 25 years ago. Tony owns.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I've got Brittvania: Symphony of the Night on preorder.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mr. Squishy posted:

I've never watched any of Sabu in his prime. Seeing him vault off a chair in the middle of the ring, landing onto the ropes, then catapulting back over the chair to land a moonsault on an opponent beyond, and nothing taking the opportunity to go catastrophically wrong, was utterly amazing.

Yeah but what you didn't see was him trying the same spot three times, halting midway through, moving the chair a bit, walking back to his start spot, then repeating. All the while his opponent is lying there pretending to be so knocked out Sabu can botch his spot for five minutes.

I was never a Sabu fan.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Rarity posted:

Bryan's theme is so loving good

Yeah on the live broadcast it didn't sound amazing, but when you can clearly hear the "you're gonna get your loving head kicked in" chant and claps, it owns.

The only thing I'm not sold on is the singing but maybe that works too.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

How the gently caress is MJF such a perfect heel shitbird at his age?

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1436057483269787650

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lid posted:

He peaked literally before Dante Martin was born.

And let's be honest, that peak was more of a local hill than a Mt. Everest.