Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oct 4, 2005

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Was waiting for the bus in pudding lane in maidstone on sunday. Ended up sat outside the models in the window of the local Warhammer.

Shop was closed but HOW can these models come to be THAT much??

Just pieces of Chinese plastic.

British plastic, they make most of their stuff in the UK.

And yes, it horrifically expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 4, 2005

Breath Ray posted:

the good news for people who think a labour PM would be better is that populism's popularity is difficult to sustain in power and the scandals are piling up

Boris's entire life is one scandal after another, I doubt one more is going to sink him.

And people really are stupid enough to vote for these bastards a fourth time.

Oct 4, 2005

Guy in shops just now - "...Even if you get the jab its still a £5000 fine if you drink in pubs, so whats the point in getting it?"

I'm glad to see the governments message is getting through

Oct 4, 2005

Ms Adequate posted:

nothing good is ever going to happen

:smith:

Oct 4, 2005

Barry Foster posted:

I also got one of those fake HMRC calls, seems there's been a massive wave of em over the last few weeks

I keep getting those automated "I heard you've been in an accident that wasn't your fault?" calls.

I always say back "It was no accident, I meant to kill the bastard" just to cheer myself up.

One time it wasn't a robot and I scared the crap out of the lady on the other end of the line