Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Zombie Lemur posted:

I haven't listened to any of their stuff in ages, but on the off chance Cornette would actually enjoy something Last would try to ruin it for him by pointing out parts that he would hate. Gotta keep the old man angry to get those clicks.

He knows what butters his corn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Whenever Corny says some poo poo like that I just remember him falling off the scaffold at Starrcade 86, because it looked like poo poo and injured him permanently, and I smile.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Bigger is always better. Imagine if Daniel Bryan was seven feet tall. It would own. Now imagine CM Punk as is except he refuses to drink diet pepsi and is 300 lbs with the sugar diabetes. Texas bull rope match. Book it.

Seven foot Daniel Bryan is Vince's wet dream

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Does Corny actually comment on the WWE at all?

I could never bring myself to listen to him, but I only ever see his AEW comments brought up. I could see bashing the WWE as low hanging fruit, I guess.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

gently caress 'em up Reby

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Either the glasses mean he is defending profiles, or really into cats.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Bryan: Well, Dave. Let's talk about this duel.
Dave: So, so, okay. I wouldn't call it a "duel," necessarily. It was more of a quarrel.
Bryan: It was advertised as a duel.
Dave: Yeah, I mean, they do that. You know, false advertising. It's like, they say we're going to be using broadswords and the guy comes out with a freakin' falchion. Uh, so, anyway. Sure, I mean, it was what it was.
Bryan: What was up with that guy with the mace?
Dave: It was a morningstar.
Bryan: Are you kidding me?
Dave: A lot of fans these days, you know, they can't tell the difference. They'll call it a mace or a morningstar or a flail. Fans in Japan, you know, you think at the Tokyo Dome they're going to mistake a katana for a wakizashi? American fans don't care.

This is amazing

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Has the trend of Corny loosing Patrons continued?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Now make Robo-Cornette speak Penguin Patrol's posts

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm not saying that it would be good. I didn't see The Room in the theatre five or six times because it's a good movie.

I'd love for Corny's corny serious booking to be treated like a comedy.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I wonder how many Jim's he'll defend

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Cavauro posted:

that's right. all shows are available on demand, and jim cornette's genitals are so small that you cannot findout which part of the captcha you are supposed to check for them

Cornette's Corn Nut

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Cavauro posted:

greetings to all Jim cornette fans and foes. IZWF is having another show tonight, as it does every tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. it's EXP, the developmental show for lurkers and newby's. but so too could be your burgeoning interest in the federation. developmental. the show will feature the first ever death match, where psp poster Mekchu will be facing off against a mystery special guest. should they lose, Mekchu will be murdered. i'll also be wrestling on the show. card subjhect to change. if you'd like to watch, tune in to https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon on twitch at 8pm EST! jim cornette tried to have sex with me and he tries to show his genitals to people in public.

Also, my shoot cousin is part of this so check it out I guess

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Wish a battery would have hit him just a bit harder

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Do not even ask posted:

tony hates america
Yo same

Do not even ask posted:

, why else would he expose to the american public the wrestling terrorism that is adam cole matches and promos
I wouldn't wish that evil on anyone

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

MassRafTer posted:

Kevin Kelly liked this tweet, definitely a smart move when you've already been demoted and quit your plan B.

https://twitter.com/JoeSposto/status/1726381797133414880

Firing Kevin Kelly would make me pop

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

little munchkin posted:

*said with zero understanding or desire to understand the situation* how about this: stephen penis

Working stiff itt

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Goblin Queen posted:

Sounds like somebody should have grabbed a banana for breakfast

They did. It's mushy now and they have to go home to change.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I don’t like juice. No heat with orange juice, no heat with grape/pineapple/cranberry/prune/cranapple. But apple juice piss me off for many years.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

This can't be real

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

C. Everett Koop posted:

:refers to all members by vaguely homophoic slurs that the audience either doesn't get or does get and uncomfortably chuckles at, except for the handful that hoot and holler:

In WWE, they all Hoot and Holler and the Rock is hella over

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

It's Smash bros, but with Dave Meltzer and Cornette

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Alaois posted:

sorry about ur hosed up teeth

I'm not

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

now why.....whywhywhy....would he decide to use a gorilla in his art when talking about aew's first black world champ?

You know why

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

you're right. I know it's because of racism. but I was trying to say that without actually saying it.

gently caress cornette

It's just wild to me that he can post that poo poo and say even worse poo poo and people just eat it up.

I guess that's America, huh

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

He knows who he's advertising to. And also who he is.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Tweet this at him

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

What racist caricature would death be in his YouTube thumbnail?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Mr Hootington posted:

I know this is a week old, but I decided to look into this further and listened to the youtube clip this is from.

The q-tip is in reference to Kyle Feltcher looking like a qtip because of his dumb hair.

Jim as a gorilla is actually jim as mighty Joe Young because Jim said, "he doesn't care if mighty Joe Young or a cheetah are out their doing all the moves perfectly. None of that matters if the wrestler wasn't pushed before hand as a threat to the singles world title."

The entire segment was about how Jim thought AEW handled Swerve's first match as champ poorly. He thinks it made Swerve look like a chump to have him wrestle a nobody who hasn't won a match all year, have Swerve look like he is struggling, have it be 15 minutes, and not have Swerve talk afterward.

So there we go.

Okay buddy

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

you do not have to, under any circumstances, have to hand it to the guy who keeps making racists and sexists comments.

Hoots REALLY wants to tho

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I think the art guy is just a more direct communicatior than Corny

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

coconono posted:

Hoot my balls

I know buddy.
If you were Jim, Hoot probably would.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Has Corny actually run a successful company? Hasn't he just been a manager and on booking committees during cold parts of business?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Alaois posted:

Cornette hated the Northeast because he couldnt find Chef Boyardee spaghetti like in Kentucky

gently caress lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

rotinaj posted:

CM Punk? Holding a grudge over a random petty slight that he took way too personal?

:monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

rotinaj posted:

Jim cornette: “finally, some real goddamned food”

NGL with my glasses off, that baked steak and mashed potatoes looked like one of my guinea pigs