Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
It's gotta be hard living that life. I know she is rich and famous and has a cushy life, but drat, imagine being pregnant and having to get all dressed up everyday to chat with near-dead british aristocrats who talk constant poo poo about you instead of playing stardew valley and eating tacos al pastor all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Actually the conspiracy is that Harry and Meghan engage in suck off competitions to see who could vacuum-nasty the most cockflesh that's been swabbed off the poopdeck of a Navy shitboat.

Beautifully portrayed in The Crown deleted scenes

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

Idk you can dislike rich people but still think your stepfamily saying "your spawnling better not be too black" is hosed up, imo

Sorry instead of an angel and devil on my shoulder there are just two Marxes wearing only steroid acne and they urge me to post

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
If ever you are in the presence of anyone who is pregnant, it is at the most basic level very strange to ask what their child's skin is going to be like.

Just so we are all clear.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
We are talking a lot about the overt and pervasive racism of the uk from both the royal famerly and the press but I think we are forgetting how sexist they all are too.

When it comes to Meghan, this all gets put into one package called misogynoir. I mean, the press compared her newborn to a monkey and when called out the press actually denied it was racist to do so. Like a certain someone in this thread who jumped in here denying that asking after a mixed raced baby's skin tone was racist.

At the end of the day they are still royals with a lot of money though so who care, right? They would probably eat me if they had the chance, cheeky blighters. I guess I just hate seeing blatant sexism and racism get made excuses for because I am such a good person.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

jet sanchEz posted:

Piers Morgan losing his job has me lolin'

He walked off the set like harry and meghan except instead of being chased off by racism and sexism he ran away from his own reaping. What a limp noodle.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Food. Wow it certainly is a land of contrasts ha ha. Sometimes it's nice and other times it makes me so mad! am I right ha ha.

I bet the racists at buckingham palace love to eat sticky toffee eggs and um meghan likes to eat french bread pizza.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
God bathe the queen :smug:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress SNEEP posted:

when you're the queen no one can make you bathe

well they used to but people were getting weird about her bathwater so they were like ok no more.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
the queen actually takes dusts baths like a chinchilla

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Women are only allowed to marry people who have less than them or else they are lowdown gold diggers.

What if they are lesbians? You ask. But alas, I cannot hear you over the jordan peterson podcast I am streaming online directly to my bluetooth headset.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
All of these people are related so this speculation is pedantic at best.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Dammit you made me look

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

He didn't want the initials KP as it would have meant a long legal battle with some sauce

Karl pilkington?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Do it ironically posted:

Isn’t Philip on record as saying racist poo poo many times? Bold move for William to say the royals aren’t racist let’s see how the gambit plays out

A lot of dunces out there think that the only way you can be racist is by saying slurs or putting up a sign that says whites only, and a simple denial of racism is all they need to believe it.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Look like the firm won't be letting meghan get off that easily (it was not easily at all holy poo poo these people)

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1371439388111036417?s=19

Apparently meghan was accused of bullying the staff who worked around her while she was there. Lol that they are very concerned about the staff allegations that were made in 2018 suddenly now after the interview in 2021.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

oh no an extremely rich person is undergoing some inconvenience how terrible for them

An extremely rich person who may have abused servants even, pig queef!