Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

no meghan, don't drive into that tunnel!

*dies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Hammerite posted:

That's strictly an online thing afaik. I've never heard anyone use it irl.

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/st...ingawful.com%2F

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

DGC773 posted:

So what is racist about asking what the skin colour of a child will be?

all of it you stupid dipshit

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

DGC773 posted:

The US media never dares asking tough questions of politicans or holding the police to accout. Look at how the UK press questions public officials, it is FAR different to the US they actually ask pushing questions.

*pushing questions only apply to opposition government representatives*

Harry Cole, supposedly some influential journalist, writes the most bootlicking fawning poo poo 24/7 for Boris even though Boris literally hosed and stole his girlfriend.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

oh no computer posted:

lol i just clicked on the thread to have a look and that's ex-gbs thread superstar NGC773, who picked up multiple probations here for suggesting people need to "get over" covid for the benefit of the economy. he then pissed his pants in QCS asking for admins to delete all of his old posts and if they refused it would technically be illegal under GDPR. after his posts weren't deleted he's done the next best thing to change his name to cover his tracks, except he's changed it to something almost completely identical to his old name

he's one of the few people i have on ignore

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

if you're looking for gaffes then big phil is your guy

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I invented a drink once called a "British sangria." It's Ribena and really really terrible cooking wine I had left over, plus a splash of Coke. Delicious!

isnt that just a calimotxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

my granny used to knock up a banging bollocks in the bin, absolutely pucker mate