Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

-Hatry said the one time where he was being interviewed in iraq and he ran away it was because there was an ice cream truck there, that wasn't an edit in fact 60 min edited it to look like it was an explosion at the insistence of the queen mother

-Harry said he was at Nandos with Prince andrew that time he wasn't sweating or whatever, but he made rude comments to the waitress

- Meghan said the movie was originally supposed to be called "Clue más" but Taco Bell got there first.

- Meghan said the queen has a partially absorbed twin and when you are asleep at buckinghorn palace you can hear it call out to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I thought King Ralph was when a bunch of Ralphs get stuck together with caked poo poo and hair

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

DGC773 posted:

So what is racist about asking what the skin colour of a child will be? Given Meghans background the baby could have easily been black or white. There was no suggestion that there was any racism, just that a conversation was had with the question about what colour.

The entire interview just seemed like two extremely privileged people trashing the very institution that gave given them this platform. If they hate the Royal Family then why keep the titles?

Charles Prince of Wales, his bare hands and feet caked in poo poo, looking up and smiling at the above message on his bedroom wall, written in diarrhoea

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Why is there a double-wide oreo on that plate

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

that's a blood sausage

said YOUR MOM

Tell mama it's touching my beans and the egg, can she move it so they aren't touching

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

D-Pad posted:

Prince Charles yesterday upon meeting a woman from Nigeria shortly after he refused to comment on the interview:

(This is real not a joke.)

What's that? Yoruba? No thank you I've just eaten.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Waterbed Wendy posted:

the queen actually takes dusts baths like a chinchilla

in the ashes of her empire

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I had a baby with Harry and he didn't give me poo poo cause I named it Baby Di, and also cause a reporter found out he wasn't the dad and after coitus I had expelled his cum like a bird

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

The british make this by covering a pond in raw pastry dough, and then boiling the water. It's super hosed up, but it's one of the new things that Meghan Markle makes them do, they have to do it. I saw the queen cry about it the first time it was done.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hurrrk. Retch. Huulnk

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Do I want to know what protein that is

Collagen

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Where is Ja Rule, I need to hear from Ja

Ventral EggSac