Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

IRQ posted:

It's just still bizarre to me that they'd use a song very clearly taking about 2 people for a 3 person podcast.

"It's better with you" - the you is the listener, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The chaff? Doubtful.

You're right, they solely mean Travis fans

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Who What Now posted:

To be fair, Zoux and Amber can work together great. Devo is just a stupid rear end in a top hat and should have been the one flung into a portal.

Yeah his entire character arc was "petulant child" from the get-go and nothing appears to have changed

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Sankis posted:

The water being highly magical and mutating poo poo is a cool premise but it didn't feel like griffin did much with it outside of the first couple adventures.

Yeah, the sallow changing folks really didn't have much impact either.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I will never listen to a Justin ad read

A good refresher would be an outside DM, but also you could have a guest for a season - one of the brothers could still DM but having someone else in the party would shake things up a bit.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

The Trinyvale short campaign in NADDPOD is my favorite dnd podcast product with DM Caldwell absolutely letting the players go fully rampant and be their absolute worst selves.

Hell yeah

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Live shows are the best, nothing like having a crowd whooping and laughing to elevate the jokes

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Harriet Carker posted:

I don’t mind the live episodes but I’m getting tired of Haunted Doll Watch where clearly a big part of it is seeing the pictures.

Yeah having a guessing game where you can't see the dolls was just deadweight

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Dust theme is good but I'm not sure how well I'm going to cope with Travis playing multiple characters. Might just be a me problem but every single one comes off as an rear end in a top hat.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Live ep was good fun, Travis wasn't too bad as DM?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

C-Euro posted:

My favorites are the ones that involve a time-sensitive dilemma which has almost certainly passed by the time the brothers read the question on-air. Not even pretending to be looking for advice, just goofs (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Mine are "I really want to be a prick but need sign off from my parasocial good boys first" like the lady from the live show who wants to take a pumpkin back that she gave to literal children.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I just don't know where the Krystal with a K stuff is meant to be heading. Are they going to meet her at some point?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I meant more with last week's in particular since she sounded super ominous

But I'd still just take a straight recap at the start of the show, especially when there's two weeks between episodes

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

grittyreboot posted:

Jesus Christ couldn't they have turned Travis's mic down?

If he's going to shout over everyone anyway might as well have his mic louder

Colonel Whitey posted:

I will always love Big Breakfast the most

My Secret Shame is my favourite, I almost find myself singing along to a silly comedy song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Warbird posted:

Are you kidding? That sounds amazing.

Hell yeah, Walther PPKs are a highlight of James Bonding (I know it sucks for the podcasters but they do their best with it)