Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Apples and Oranges have a lot of distinct features, it's easy to compare them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I cannot believe some people find it difficult to compare Apples and Oranges. Really says a lot about the schools.

deep dish peat moss

You could compare the color, or the taste, or the peel strength, or what the stem looks like, or whose seeds are easier to grind up in your teeth. These are among some of the things that are easy to compare between Apples and Oranges. Just some.

deep dish peat moss

During the Salem Witch Trials, witch hunters would often make young women compare Apples to Oranges, and if they could they would burn them at the stake. A lot of innocent lives were lost

beer gas canister

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
They are both orange, for example

Ventral EggSac

Shall I compare thee to a Honey's Crisp?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Apples and oranges are similarly sized and shaped unlike fruit mavericks like the banana or watermelon

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It goes a lot faster if you add some dry leaves or grass, and turn them once a week or so. No, wait, that's composting.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
They both come from the greatest planet ever to have popped into existence!

For now, I mean hopefully we'll find a planet with oranges and apples and we can compare but until then...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is all an elaborate plot by big juice to keep you from trying appleorange juice

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its actually just a corruption of an old dutch saying, comparing the relative freedom under the house of oranje to the previous tyranny of the spanish-backed appel family

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Easy way to tell them apart: oranges have souls whereas apples are a hungry void that will suck your essence out when you take a bite

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Either an apple or an orange is effective at keeping the doctor away

Keep them in the freezer and throw them at the doctor if they ever show up

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if i eat an orange w/ the skin its a p terrible experience, but peeling an apple is more or less pointless in the same scenario

*bam* compared apples and oranges, wrap it up proverbailures

Buttchocks

Apples come from the Apple region of France, whereas oranges are just sparkling apples.

treasure bear

why am a pine apple 3 times as tropical as a oranage but a apple not tropical at all?

Robot Made of Meat

This orange is oranger.

This apple is applier.

There. Bilaterally compared. Suck on that, common wisdom!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

treasure bear posted:

why am a pine apple 3 times as tropical as a oranage but a apple not tropical at all?

You are comparing pineapples to non-pineoranges. How do you expect this to turn out?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I can compare any two things to each other.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

to me apples and oranges are not in any distinct categories at all. basically the same thing

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

nut

to me all fruit look like the trix cereal spheres

nut

upset at the grocery store because I can’t find the blue raspberries

Escape From Noise

Yeah, but can you contrast them?

wimsy

Gross Dude posted:

I can compare any two things to each other.

I highly doubt it

wimsy

my cryptocurrency is based on finding new ways to compare apples and oranges

RickRogers

It's like comparing Marvel to DC. There's no point because we all know which one is better and furthermore

Buttchocks

apples are a metaphor for oranges, but oranges are a simile for apples.

Nosfereefer

oranges are degenerate, filthy sub-fruits. comparing them to the glorious apples would be an insult

RickRogers

Nosfereefer posted:

oranges are degenerate, filthy sub-fruits. comparing them to the glorious apples would be an insult

The half-breed offspring of the malus genus dare to oppose the noble and zesty children of citrus? Pah.

Nosfereefer

RickRogers posted:

The half-breed offspring of the malus genus dare to oppose the noble and zesty children of citrus? Pah.

okay, ill back off. this is the kind of rhetoric that led to the decimation of the gros michel

RickRogers

King honey crisp being told his children were in the pie he just ate.

wimsy

just rotating an apple, and an orange, in my mind at the same time nbd

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*holding up an orange*
This apple fell WAY too far from the tree!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Orange you glad I appletizer

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Khanstant
seeds on the inside skins on the outside, just like most of the other unoriginal organisms

biosterous

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*holding up an orange*
This apple fell WAY too far from the tree!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
This is actually a very misunderstood idiom. The full expression is you can't compare apples of the covenant to oranges of the womb.

Buttchocks

Apples are used to poison people, whereas oranges are used to close real estate deals.

nut

Terry’s chocolate apple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Terry’s chocolate apple

Buddy, have I got news for you!